You Guys Tried a White Hat YouTube Project Before?

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Saw something that made me think about my YouTube adventure before and thought I'd ask the question.

Anybody making YouTube cash from Adsense or other methods, but everything is largely based on YouTube?

Once upon a time I decided I was going to start a channel and pump out a trillion videos. By video 6 I quit. It was so time consuming to do it average or above. Actual voice overs and text layovers and everything else.

I still get a little cash every month from it. A friend of mine started one in the same niche and went to about 30 videos. He's getting a check every couple of months now.

I'm mainly interested in 100% YouTube based biz's who only make money from Adsense and otherwise just focus on pumping out videos. Of course, getting out there and promoting your channel would help, which I never did.

Anyone doing this? Or even just low quality, high quantities of videos, like Slideshows and copyright-free music?

I uploaded a super quick video needing help with a broken iPhone. It was a raw video upload, genuinely looking for assistance from YT. I forgot about it and looked back one day and it had 30k hits. I've monetized it and had about $2 RPM for the next 30k views. Not bad for a video made in 5 minutes.

The real reason I told the story is simply because I recently heard this bit of advice that might be helpful here:

"When thinking about video it seems to be best to either stick to very low budget/phone video quality or go all the way high quality. These are the norms now. Anything in the middle looks and feels cheap/offputting."

Back