WordPress - Organizing Topic Sharing Among Several Authors

Degree
I have a WordPress blog with several authors writing daily there. The problem is that if an author writes an article about 'red widgets' for the day, it is important that other authors do not write articles about 'red widgets'.

Currently, I try to manage it by asking authors to first look at the currently saved drafts to see if someone is already writing about 'red widgets'. Then, when they start writing they should first save a draft with the post title to let other authors the topic of their post. Obviously, this system is far from being foolproof.

Is there any plugin or other system that would make topic sharing more straightforward and fail-safe?

Trello could work but you could do a Dropbox spreadsheet or a Google Doc where you can keep a log of things AND the most recent. These would have the benefit of being searchable too so your writers can not only see whats currently being written (color coded cells or a diff sheet) but can search old posts too so you aren't doubling up on anything.

This is my life. If you decide to check out Trello and want any pointers, feel free to hit me up.

Back