WordPress/JS plugins for games and quizzes like this?

It looks like this will handle the Buzzfeed like quiz, thanks!
Sure, take a look around on there. I didnt even ask if you were on wordpress! But if you are there are some really cool plugins on there!

Sure, take a look around on there. I didnt even ask if you were on wordpress! But if you are there are some really cool plugins on there!
Yea, I said it in the title (WordPress). I checked Code Canyon originally and just doing Google searches but I overlooked the one you linked. Messaged the author a couple questions for rigging it up.

Yea, I said it in the title (WordPress). I checked Code Canyon originally and just doing Google searches but I overlooked the one you linked. Messaged the author a couple questions for rigging it up.
Nice, yeah I guess I did not even see it in the title. Most of the time if the devs of a plugin are cool you can have them make modifications on the cheap too. Good luck!

@juliantrueflynn If you give that one a try, I have a quick Q that I couldn't find in the item's description...

I'm wondering if we'll be able to define the image that gets shared with the post, in particular the image's dimensions. I want to make sure that, for example, when somebody does my quiz and then shares their results to Facebook, that it's being shared with a FB-friendly image size so that it shows up full-size on FB and not with a thumbnail.

If you give the plugin a whirl, or if anyone else knows, let me know. Thanks!

@juliantrueflynn If you give that one a try, I have a quick Q that I couldn't find in the item's description...

I'm wondering if we'll be able to define the image that gets shared with the post, in particular the image's dimensions. I want to make sure that, for example, when somebody does my quiz and then shares their results to Facebook, that it's being shared with a FB-friendly image size so that it shows up full-size on FB and not with a thumbnail.

If you give the plugin a whirl, or if anyone else knows, let me know. Thanks!

Takes a couple minutes for you to PM the plugin author and ask him yourself.

I own this plugin, and it works wonderfully! It's beautifully coded. @juliantrueflynn have you tried it? I'm planning to use it to make bigger quizzes like 100 questions and 4 options for each question. But there's no option to import csv or anything so it's really tedious to create the questions 1 by 1.

Holy shit, that looks amazingly perfect. Most of my users are on mobile and it's been a struggle to monetize it at worthwhile levels. This is a great solution.

@Trankuility how are you going to use this to monetize your mobile users? I'm looking for ideas as well for one of my websites.

@Trankuility how are you going to use this to monetize your mobile users? I'm looking for ideas as well for one of my websites.

I created a fun 10 question quiz that relates to the subject of the site. Added a ton of pictures, just like I do with regular topics, then posted it. Nothing special, pretty straight forward. Just the fact that it's entertainment makes it good for my mobile audience. The settings within the quiz allow you to create a new page for every question. So you get more pageviews with more exposure to adsense ads.

I also placed a button at the end of a couple of 1 page articles, linking to the quiz.

I created a fun 10 question quiz that relates to the subject of the site. Added a ton of pictures, just like I do with regular topics, then posted it. Nothing special, pretty straight forward. Just the fact that it's entertainment makes it good for my mobile audience. The settings within the quiz allow you to create a new page for every question. So you get more pageviews with more exposure to adsense ads.

I also placed a button at the end of a couple of 1 page articles, linking to the quiz.

Awesome, mate. My audience is mostly female, 18-24, and on iphone and samsung. I used the plugin to create relationship style quizzes like horoscopes, what kind of lover are you etc, and in the end of the quiz they have to share to fb to get the results.

So far a lot of them share because curiosity kills teh kittenzes. I just added cpa offers after they share, I'm testing "win an Ipad" and "shopping voucher" pin submit offers. I'll report back in a couple of days.

If the quiz takers convert on the cpa offers I might consider running FB traffic, since my FB traffic journey has to be put on hold for a while for me to regroup.

I own this plugin, and it works wonderfully! It's beautifully coded. @juliantrueflynn have you tried it? I'm planning to use it to make bigger quizzes like 100 questions and 4 options for each question. But there's no option to import csv or anything so it's really tedious to create the questions 1 by 1.

Funny you mention that because that's what I was trying to add (import/export). Just rewriting part of it in php since it's easy enough to do that.

Awesome, mate. My audience is mostly female, 18-24, and on iphone and samsung. I used the plugin to create relationship style quizzes like horoscopes, what kind of lover are you etc, and in the end of the quiz they have to share to fb to get the results.

So far a lot of them share because curiosity kills teh kittenzes. I just added cpa offers after they share, I'm testing "win an Ipad" and "shopping voucher" pin submit offers. I'll report back in a couple of days.

If the quiz takers convert on the cpa offers I might consider running FB traffic, since my FB traffic journey has to be put on hold for a while for me to regroup.

Adding those Win Something CPA offers sounds like a good idea. Think I'll try that myself, hah.

Also, I have been using https://www.wedgies.com/ for free embeds of polls. Even with the free version they add social sharing, and it works really well.

Funny you mention that because that's what I was trying to add (import/export). Just rewriting part of it in php since it's easy enough to do that.

OMG cool man! would you mind sharing the code with me? i'm not much of a dev hehe..

Adding those Win Something CPA offers sounds like a good idea. Think I'll try that myself, hah.

yeah mate just a fun thing to test out.

Back