Word to the wise: Kissmetrics now redirects to Neilpatel.com

dresden

BuSo Pro
Degree
Just as an fyi - kissmetrics may have shuttered, or at least borked something. The full domain is redirecting to neilpatels site. I'd say it was an accident (no official statement, etc) but blog.kissmetrics redirects to a different path - neilpatel.com/blog.

Poor handling either way.

lJ6y1Op.jpg

I don’t think it was an accident, looks like he’s merged the two sites. Every article that was on kissmetrics is now on NeilPatel.com, and is redirected to the corresponding article.

Must have been a lot of work, although it makes sense to have 1 site instead of two smaller ones.

He's gearing up to release a competitor to all of the keyword tools, but he wants his to absolutely free.

https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/

Looks like it's already out. I think he bought Uber Suggest and then released it for free.

I would double check your results with semrush if you intend to use it, i found a few longtails showing traffic when there isnt any. That and i noticed some of the suggested kws also had no traffic when i went to double check, maybe im doing something wrong. I just figured id say something in case some one uses the tool and goes chasing after kws with out checking first. It gives a lot of good ideas/suggested keywords (that i wouldn't have initially thought to check) from the little i checked it out.

i found a few longtails showing traffic when there isnt any. That and i noticed some of the suggested kws also had no traffic when i went to double check
I found the opposite. High traffic KWs showing 0 to 100.

However it did throw out seed kw strings I haven’t seen else where so i’ll use it again to pull up new lists to filter.

Back