Will Product Schema on a Review Site Cause Google to Classify Me as eCommerce?

Degree
Got a question about the Product Schema. My site is (mostly) a database of products with useful links to guides/manuals etc + user ratings, comments, specs, and a short overview of the product. I'm now also showing prices. I use the aggregateOffer schema for this. I was wondering, will Google now think I am an ecommerce site? I.e. will I rank lower for informational searches/higher for pure product searches? Or does it understand I'm just showing prices from other sites?

@city17 I would assume that Google uses more than schema to classify a site. They've been doing this since before schema was around or adopted. My guess is it has more to do with the type of navigation (faceted navigation and search) and a listing of products (with or without schema) on category pages, and then other giveaways on product pages.

There's never one "silver bullet" in such a mature and complicated algorithm, I don't think.

Thanks @Samwise89 That makes sense. I do actually have that kind of navigation, but I don't have a basket/checkout and other signs, so I'm hoping Google will understand that. I've checked some other price comparison websites and they all use Product and aggregateOffer schema as well, so it seems like the right way to go.

Back