Links Wikipedia Backlinks - You Don’t Have A Link On The Most Trusted Google Site Ever?

wikibum

BuSo Pro
Degree

About Us

We are a team of 2 Wikipedians, who have been editing Wikipedia for over 8 years now. We are very experienced with Wikipedia and have extremely reputed and trusted accounts, with the biggest one having more than 300k+ edits. We are engaged with the community and know almost everything there is to know about Wikipedia/Wikimedia, etc..

On Wikipedia, nothing is guaranteed! Anyone can edit, create or open discussions. It is a free encyclopedia, continuously updated and monitored by the people who use it.

It is extremely difficult to get a link to stick without having a super reputable and trusted website to back it up, and in most cases a link will not last 3 days before someone flags it and removes it. I have seen links removed within hours of placement because moderators get notified every time something gets edited or added.

There have been many situations where sites have been blacklisted due to their antiquated tactics, black hat methods and complete disregard to Wikipedia’s guidelines and respect for the community. It’s easy to drop a link - the hard part is having it stick!

With our experience, reputation, authority, and due diligence to stay under the radar, we have been able to secure links that stick long term. We have links that are still active for 3+ years.

What we do

We will add a link to your site on an existing Wikipedia page related to your subject. We will pick the best page allowing for both a high chance of “link stickiness” (as we call it) as well as maximizing traffic to your site.

In recent years, new guidelines and rules have made it even harder for users to add links. Doesn’t matter what your account type is (standard, mod, super mod, admin, etc..) - everything is up for debate and review, so having friends within the Wikipedia community can help out a lot!

Why Us

We have been dropping links to our own sites for years now and it has helped us tremendously in terms of increasing trust signals and in our opinion, rankings.

As you may know - Google has a large list of sites that they trust and Wikipedia is on the top of that list. The more links from trusted sites you have, the higher the trust signals are, the higher the chance your site will rank higher.

Google is literally going to start paying Wikipedia for their content. The verge has an article about that here.

Here is why we think we are the most qualified to place links for you on Wikipedia:

1. We don’t accept all links or websites. Your link must be informational (no promotional content allowed), provide accurate and truthful information and up-to-date about the subject.

2. Our work is 100% white hat. We are not going around looking for 404 links and replacing them (that’s the oldest, half ass method there is). We do everything manually, which is time consuming BUT gets the best results.

3. I know I said nothing is guaranteed on Wikipedia, but it’s also not logical to have you pay for a link and then have it be removed within a few days or a week. That rarely happens with the way we do things, but it still does happen. For that reason, we do offer a guaranteed replacement link (at no charge) if your link gets removed within 31 days. Read more about our guarantee below.

4. We are super transparent and honest. We don't want to waste our time or yours. If you send us your link and we deem it not suitable, we will let you know beforehand and give you some recommendations on what you can do to fix it.

5. We don’t accept orders until we review your link and deem it possible to get you a link that will stick. Payment link is only sent after our review is complete.

Benefits of a Wikipedia Link

If we have to explain to you about the benefits of a Wikipedia link, then this is not the service for you. All we want to say is that, Wikipedia links are no-follow but they are the best no-follow links you can get.

Pricing

Simple. Cost is $360 with a 31 day guarantee. TAT is 1 to 2 weeks.

Ordering Process

1. PM me on BUSO with an informational page on your website you want us to link to. We recommend sending us 2 - 3 informational pages to choose from. That way, our TAT will be faster and we won't have to bother you with questions! :-)
  2. We will review your page and get back to you with next steps, which could be any of the following two scenarios:
    A. Your page is approved and a payment link is sent to you.
    B. Your page is denied and recommendations on what you can do to get approved are sent to you. Once you implement the recommendations, we will send you a payment link and get started on your link.

>> Order Here <<

Our Guarantee (Please read!)

Once your link is placed, the 31 day guarantee kicks in, however it comes with some restrictions, which are:

1. You can’t add promotional content or heavily modify the page, because some changes will trigger mods to remove your link. We take a screenshot of your page as soon as your link is dropped to confirm no changes were made IF your link is removed.

2. IF your link gets removed and you have not changed anything on your page, we will replace your link with another one. However, the replacement link will be dropped 30 - 40 days after the first one was removed. We can’t replace your link immediately since that will trigger a flag.

FAQ

Can you get me a do-follow link on Wikipedia?
No

Can you get my link on a page that I specify?
Sometimes but don’t count on it. Once you pay, we will get your link on the best page we think will work best, taking into consideration the page you sent.

What happens if my link gets removed within 31 days of placement?
We will replace it for you at no charge.

Can you remove my competitor links?
No. If their links suck, they will be removed by other users anyway.

Do you provide a bulk discount?
We do not. Our price is very reasonable for the amount of work required to get your link to stick, especially with a 31 day guarantee.

Can you get me multiple links for the same site?
Yes, but we only accept 1 link/website every 31 days at the minimum

Do you create Wikipedia pages?
Yes - we do! However, you have to meet our requirements before we approved you for a page. PM me if you are interested and you'll find out.

Last edited:
We are really excited to offer this service on BUSO. This is the first time and only place we are offering the service on.

giphy.gif

We were getting links for our own sites up until now and decided to offer the service here because there is a definite need for it and there are only so many links we can get for ourselves :-)

To celebrate the launch of this sales thread, we are offering:

50% discount ($360 -> $180) for 10 BUSO members who have 15+ posts!

(All orders include a 31 day guarantee.)

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Review​

Since @wikibum was new and didn't have any references on other forums (I'm told this has been a private offering for his team's personal clients), he offered to provide a review copy for myself or any of my associates.

We grabbed a website from our circle and gave wikibum the homepage and said "Please choose any page you feel will have the best chance of having a link stick" and also offered some suggestions about what type of content is on the site.

I do not recommend you do the above, because wikibum states in this opening post that "We recommend sending us 2 - 3 informational pages to choose from. That way, our TAT will be faster and we won't have to bother you with questions!" I did this only because it was the information I was given to pass along.

Within 5 days I had an email returned saying the link was placed. I don't want to say too much as I don't want to inadvertently reveal any methods here, but I can say that they found a suitable page on the provided website that wasn't about a totally obscure topic but wasn't so popular that it increased the risk of scrutiny.

In a section of the Wikipedia page that was slim without enough information, a new sentence was added that made a factual statement, using the provided website's specific page as a reference. The added sentence also adds in some internal linking within Wikipedia, which I think will vastly improve the stickiness. It wasn't among the first or last references either and doesn't stand out like a sore thumb, partially because the provided page wasn't nonsensical either. So bring your A-game.

I wasn't able to look at the account that was used to report how many edits that account has performed. I feel like this was possible in the past and that Wikipedia has changed what's visible, but I may be wrong here.

The bottom line is, I was promised a link, I received the link and it was placed in a very mature, non-hasty manner that blends right in.

I'll have to report back after 31 days pass to mention whether or not the link is still present. I'm not concerned that it won't be, but as we all know, Wikipedia users and moderators are all about power and control so who knows what some nut comes along and does. But so far so good!

Edit: I'm back after 31 days and my link is still live, as expected. It was placed well in a non-greedy, non-lazy, non-stupid way. I suspect this link will stick for years. We didn't care about getting traffic or clout from it, we just wanted one single link to stay forever for SEO purposes. This team seems to know how to slide those kind of links in perfectly.

Edit 2: About 3 months later, someone removed the link, added about 5,000 characters of stuff to the page, reverted other people's edits, etc. Typical constant war on the site from power hungry nerds. Attention was brought to the page because some young person defaced the content with nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Engineer Thank you for the awesome review. Its much appreciated!

I would like to further expand on some of your points. I like to be super transparent so that buyers know exactly what they are getting with the service.

We grabbed a website from our circle and gave wikibum the homepage and said "Please choose any page you feel will have the best chance of having a link stick" and also offered some suggestions about what type of content is on the site.

I do not recommend you do the above, because wikibum states in this opening post that "We recommend sending us 2 - 3 informational pages to choose from. That way, our TAT will be faster and we won't have to bother you with questions!" I did this only because it was the information I was given to pass along.

If you are super busy and just need a wikipedia link, then providing us with your domain is enough. We will look through your website and find a suitable page for a link.

If you are trying to rank a specific informational page and want more control over your order, then providing 2 - 3 info pages is best. That way, you wouldn't be disappointed if we get you a link on a page you didn't really care about.

In both cases, we will communicate with you about which pages will work/won't.

Within 5 days I had an email returned saying the link was placed.

Our TAT is 1 - 2 weeks, but we will always try to over deliver and get your link up faster. After all, we are running a service and we want to provide you with the best experience.

I would also like to add that we will never compromise speed over quality. We won't rush to place links EVER! We want your link to stick longterm and rushing decreases the chance that will happen.

I wasn't able to look at the account that was used to report how many edits that account has performed. I feel like this was possible in the past and that Wikipedia has changed what's visible, but I may be wrong here.

You should be able to look at the account that made the edit because everything on Wikipedia is logged and public. I would also like to add that we obviously have multiple reputable accounts (and always making more) that we use to build links with.

Quick update on review discounts.

The 50% discount ($360 -> $180) to any BUSO member with 15+ posts. Only 8 discounts left for that!

Take advantage of this discount before it's gone. We won't be doing discounts after these.

If you are not sure what we mean by "review discounts". They are just like regular discounts but we do expect you to post an honest review of our service :-)

The 50% discount ($360 -> $180) to any BUSO member with 15+ posts. Only 7 discounts left for that!

The amount of time and effort (not to mention experience) it takes us to get a Wikipedia link to stick is immense, so we won't be doing any more discounts after these are done. These discounts are an additional incentive (for now) so that you know we are the real deal!

So if you are not sure about us, our service or looking to try how powerful a Wikipedia link can be - this is your best chance.

I'd be interested but the 31 days replacement guarantee is meaningless. If it was something like 6 months, this would be of interest.

Unfortunately no one can guarantee anything on Wikipedia. I even say that in my sales thread.

Quote below is from the sales thread. The guarantee is there because I am putting myself in your shoes and I want to make sure you're not just wasting your money for a link that lasts a few days.

I know I said nothing is guaranteed on Wikipedia, but it’s also not logical to have you pay for a link and then have it be removed within a few days or a week. That rarely happens with the way we do things, but it still does happen. For that reason, we do offer a guaranteed replacement link (at no charge) if your link gets removed within 31 days.

------------------------

Same here. Most links take months to get removed.

Let's agree to disagree on this one. That's a very general statement.

I have placed links on Wikipedia and have tracked them for years now. I am not sure what you mean by "most" links. What type of links are you referring to? What pages are they going on? What types of accounts are they being placed by? I can go on and on.

In my extensive years of experience editing Wikipedia - link removal depends on a lot of factors. They can be removed within hours to day to weeks to years. It's difficult to predict what will last and what won't. What we do is try to minimize the risk of removal. That's all.

Count me in! I'll snag a review copy and post some feedback. Anyone that's been around a while should know the value in this... Even if it did only stick for a few months, I would argue that it would likely have more value than most anything else at this price point. Let's see how it goes. Message sent

Review Copy.

I sent my site and wikibum selected a relevant link to place that he though was more likely stick around.

Link was placed within a day after payment. So pretty quick service.

I had two concerns:
1> the account used to add the link had sporadic edit history, some edits in oct 2019 and then my link placement now.
Wikibun said account with fewer edits are less likely to come under scrutiny.
2> wiki article had notice about adding more citations to reliable sources.
For this wikibun advised to add more informational content with references and author bio.

A quick service, delivered as promised.
A good deal if the link sticks around.

I had two concerns:
1> the account used to add the link had sporadic edit history, some edits in oct 2019 and then my link placement now.
Wikibun said account with fewer edits are less likely to come under scrutiny.
2> wiki article had notice about adding more citations to reliable sources.
For this wikibun advised to add more informational content with references and author bio.

Thanks for the initial review @infotech. It's much appreciated. I just want to clarify your concerns further (they are very valid concerns!)

About your concern #1. There are a few strategies that we go with depending on your site and the Wikipedia page we choose. In your case, we decided to go with an account with fewer edit history so that IF it was scrutinized, veteran editors might ignore it since it might be considered a newbie edit. Every client is different so the strategy would be different based on the situation. Even with that, we still had to add value to the Wikipedia page when adding in your link, so it wasn't not just a simple link drop.

About concern #2. The page we chose is still "under construction" if you want to say that, so adding in additional references should help grow it (and that is what they were actually asking us to do!). Beefing up your page will only minimize the risk of removal.

Link was placed within a day after payment. So pretty quick service.

Thanks! The TAT is usually 1 to 2 weeks but since the service is new here, we are trying to impress! Don't want everyone to expect a link drop the next day ;-)

Only 2 discounts left at the 50% discount ($360 -> $180).

Review copy of Wikipedia link

As requested, I offered a choice of three links to a site, which operates in a broadly competitive niche. The site is mostly informational but there are affiliate links of some kind on almost every page. Other sites I own in this broad niche have received independent Wikipedia links in the past.

The editors chose probably the most in-depth article of the three suggested pages to use. It is a guide to an aspect of a main topic which has five to six figures of global monthly searches (depending on who you believe). The particular aspect has mid four figures in monthly search.

The link was placed on the Wikipedia page for the main topic, which receives an average visitor total of mid-three figures a day and is on the first page of search listings. If it sticks, it would be exactly the type of link I would have hoped for from this service.

The initial link was incorrect leading to a 404 page, but it was quickly corrected by another editor account.

A couple of points which were not mentioned as advantages of the service but which I think might be interesting to follow:
  • The effect of a link from a high-traffic high-ranking page even if it is no-follow
  • The simple effect of a Wikipedia link on DA/DR, which I appreciate are fictional constructs, but which may be valuable for newer sites aiming to avoid predators earlier in the life span.
I will update after the 31 day ‘guarantee’ period.

Happy Friday!

There are no review discounts left (apologies to those who DM'd me asking about them). We have processed and completed all discounted links (and more) and we hope that our buyers will post an honest review once all is said and done.

Have a great weekend to all you busy BUSO Builders!

Review of Wikipedia link

Reached out to the guys for the service, and received a very quick response saying they will see if we could be a good fit and would report back in a few days.

3 days later they came back with an appropriate wiki page and one of my articles, suggesting it will work well

Made payment the next day and 2 days later... the link is up.

Really a pleasure to deal with and appreciate the fast responses + being super transparent with everything.

Reassuring to have the 31 day guarantee too and will definitely be doing business with wikibum again!

Highly recommend.

I contacted wikibum to take a look at my wikipedia presence. I already have multiple links on Wikipedia and after carefully analyzing my current links, wikibum suggested that it would be best to NOT pursue further links. This to me is super honest and the sign of a good business. It's like taking your car to a mechanic and being told that there's not that much that needs to be done.
Thanks wikibum :smile:

Review

I'm experienced with Wikipedia link building. I know first-hand the amount of labour, sweat, and HEART BREAK that is associated with this method. It is pretty common to burn up 15 hours of your own time to make sure it 'sticks' only to have your link unilaterally deleted by Wiki Admins.

The process with wikibum.
  • I gave him 5 of my money sites, and 2 qualified.
  • I went ahead with one and gave vendor money.
  • The link was delivered within 6 days - fast! very fast.
  • If you are into WikiData or Semantic SEO - the vendor chose the best Wikipedia article possible to place my link - I was very surprised that they chose this particular page as it was somewhere that I feared to tread - as in I though that it would have a very low likelihood for it to stick
  • Reviewing the link itself - A great edit and pointed to one of my pillar pages.
  • I enquired about their link placement method - it was very different of the way on how I would do it - so I was highly skeptical that the link would stick.
  • The vendor assured me of a 31 day discount - which is sufficient for our purposes - it's been my experience that links get deleted within 72 hours - so a 31 day guarantee is very generous.
  • I wont get into the method that was used to place the link out of respect of the vendor - but it's a counterintuitive method that I could not be bothered to do it myself, so I'm glad that I can outsource this to someone else
  • Vendor advised me to edit my pillar article to increase its stickiness - eg addition of EAT - author box, references, etc.
  • The link has been live for 2.5 weeks, with no sign of possible deletion.
Summary:

5 STAR professional service and customer experience. Responsive and took time to explain. If you are into Semantic SEO and Knowledge Grid manipulation, this is an amazing Gig. Get this gig without fear - deliver exactly what is stated - highly courteous vendor. Pleasant to deal with. Fast TAT and keeps you updated.

Review copy after ~2 weeks:

This is truly fully managed service. I didn't know which article to promote, so I just gave them a domain and the team dug out perfect fit for a Wiki page. I had to do couple of edits to the page to ensure the link would stick, but they gave me clear instructions what to add and all I had to do was to forward the instructions to my writer. Overall communication was very professional.

It took around a week from first contact to link insertion. I got answer to my query after few hours and was suggested a page the next day. The process probably would have been faster if my page had been better originally.

Link itself was good addition to the Wikipedia article and I'm actually surprised if it gets removed since it adds value.

All in all, I think it was well worth the money and would have been even without review copy pricing.

I will check if the link is still in place after couple months and update here.

Thanks @wikibum!

Thank you to all purchasers!! It's a pleasure to be on BUSO and part of this amazing community.

I didn't want to respond to every single review/compliment individually because I thought that would be unfair to other sellers, so I bulked them up in this post. There are also more reviews to come but I want to thank the first few that came out and wrote a review.

Edit: I'm back after 31 days and my link is still live, as expected. It was placed well in a non-greedy, non-lazy, non-stupid way. I suspect this link will stick for years. We didn't care about getting traffic or clout from it, we just wanted one single link to stay forever for SEO purposes. This team seems to know how to slide those kind of links in perfectly.

Thank you @The Engineer. Appreciate you having us on BUSO!

A quick service, delivered as promised.

Thank you @infotech for the initial review. I look forward to the 31 day review which is coming up soon. We have all that tracked so I will definitely remind you when the time comes! :-)

The link was placed on the Wikipedia page for the main topic, which receives an average visitor total of mid-three figures a day and is on the first page of search listings. If it sticks, it would be exactly the type of link I would have hoped for from this service.

@ToffeeLa Really appreciate your initial review. Hope to hear back from you after the 31 days to confirm that your link is still good, which it should because you very high quality standards!

Really a pleasure to deal with and appreciate the fast responses + being super transparent with everything.

Reassuring to have the 31 day guarantee too and will definitely be doing business with wikibum again!

Thank you @milkandhoney! I hope to hear back from you after the 31 day mark as well!

I contacted wikibum to take a look at my wikipedia presence. I already have multiple links on Wikipedia and after carefully analyzing my current links, wikibum suggested that it would be best to NOT pursue further links. This to me is super honest and the sign of a good business. It's like taking your car to a mechanic and being told that there's not that much that needs to be done.
Thanks wikibum :smile:

Thank you @r00st3rsauc3! You are definitely one of a kind :-)

5 STAR professional service and customer experience. Responsive and took time to explain. If you are into Semantic SEO and Knowledge Grid manipulation, this is an amazing Gig. Get this gig without fear - deliver exactly what is stated - highly courteous vendor. Pleasant to deal with. Fast TAT and keeps you updated.

Thank you @MuffinS! Your link has been active for more than 31 days and should be there much much longer!! It was a pleasure working you and I hope to work with you again. You are a great client as well!

All in all, I think it was well worth the money and would have been even without review copy pricing.

Thank you @Antti. Your link should be there longterm. I appreciate the early review and hope to hear back from you after the 31 day mark!

--------

Again, not all review copy orders have been completed yet, so there are more reviews coming!

Let's keep building.

Happy Friday to all!

Did you know that Google is going to start paying Wikipedia?! There hasn't been an update on an exact date of when that will happen, but this shows the amount of data they are pulling from Wikipedia (as most of you know already). I just wonder how that will change the Wikipedia landscape and from the looks of it, Wikipedians are just getting tougher and tougher on changes.

I just wonder how that will change the Wikipedia landscape and from the looks of it, Wikipedians are just getting tougher and tougher on changes.
On the other hand, you couldn't get a better example of trusted content if a search engine is willing to pay for it without being forced to.

Update after a month

The link from Wikipedia is still active. The site has also started to pick up the other no-follow links from the usual Wikipedia scrapers on high DA/DR domains.

I mentioned that I was interested in a couple of things which had not been mentioned in the initial blurb:
  • effect on DA/DR
    so far there has been no visible effect on these numbers, although one month may be a short time for any update.
  • effect of a no-follow link from a high-DR site with traffic to the page
    In general, the page linked to on my domain has had a slow but steady increase in rankings of an average of 10-15 places looking at overall results for that page. It is now on the first page of results in its important markets for the specific topic that was used in the link and that my page targets.
    It has bounced around a bit but also risen higher for the Wikipedia page main topic (which is not what my page targets - think 'photography' versus 'wedding photography').
I'm aware that a few weeks is not much to judge any results and it is anyway difficult to isolate the effects of a single incoming link. However I was interested in the reputational effects of a link like this on the overall site and not necessarily banking on any direct improvement in page rankings so am impressed to see what appear to be ancillary benefits.

Very happy with the service and the results.

@wikibum was kind enough to offer me a review copy despite my low post count, so here is my review.

The first link placement didn't go well. Even though the insertion had been done very professionally, it was reverted in a matter of minutes. It was deemed prudent not to insist on this particular placement and instead wait some time and try another article.

Eventually, @wikibum found the right Wikipedia page and linked to a fitting page on my website. It's been more than 24 hours now and the link seems to be stuck well. It's too early for the link to have any actual effect on rankings, but I expect it to be bringing some traffic soon as that Wikipedia page has many visitors and there are only 4 references there, two being unclickable books.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with @wikibum's work. I recommend using this service if you want to get that link from Wikipedia, and I am planning to order more links too (though it's important not to overdo this of course).

Update after 1 month

Echoing @ToffeeLa - The link from Wikipedia is also still active and has too started to pick up the other no-follow links from the usual Wikipedia scrapers on high DA/DR domains.

The service itself from start to finish has been great and I appreciate how honest and transparent @wikibum was when deciding if the link placement would be a good fit and also during/after the service to check everything is as it should be.

Would definitely recommend the service.

Thanks again

Back