Why does Google not rank my post in the top 100 in the search?

Degree
I have a question, why does Google not rank my post in the top 100, and the text is unique and it speaks exactly about the title or topic?

For example, my post is titled: What are the health benefits of red banana.

Now, when I write allintitle, it appears first with that title.

And when I search my post without allintitle is not in the top 100 on Google.

At the same time there are other posts with titles that have nothing to do with red banana in the search engine in the top 100.

How is that possible?

When my text is exactly intended for the benefits of red banana.

Please explain if anyone knows why this is happening.

Your domains is weak and therefore not trusted. You have very little backlinks and therefore no domain authority/trust.

You need to increase your backlinks (to the domain and to the page), increase your age of your domain (you don't mention how old your domain is), and age of the post (you don't say when you posted it).

SEO is still 95% off-page (links) and on-page, STILL:

Your domains is weak and therefore not trusted. You have very little backlinks and therefore no domain authority/trust.

You need to increase your backlinks (to the domain and to the page), increase your age of your domain (you don't mention how old your domain is), and age of the post (you don't say when you posted it).

SEO is still 95% off-page (links) and on-page, STILL:

My site is 2 years old,10 DR,and post is 6 months old,but I dont have backlinks for this post

My site is 2 years old,10 DR,and post is 6 months old,but I dont have backlinks for this post
You say I must wait,and when I have more backlinks is going to rank in top 100 ?

You say I must wait,and when I have more backlinks is going to rank in top 100 ?
Anyone who has been running a website in the last 20 years and has not been living in a cave knows that backlinks to information help with ranking...

Also read up (using the search function on here) on internal linking and topic clusters. (And YMYL might help as well.)

It is entirely immaterial whether or not your website ranks in the top 100 for a keyword or phrase. What you should be considering is whether it ranks (or ever can rank) in the top 10 or top 5 or top 3.

I agree with others that backlinks could be an issue. But I also have a 5 month old site that is seeing decent traffic (relative to how new the site is) without any backlinks, and if I were to guess, I think your content is either weak, or you are targeting a competitive search term.

The only way to rank for competitive terms is to have solid content and great backlink profile.
But if you target low competition terms with just content and no backlinks.

Also check your current rankings in whatever ranking tracker you use, filter for keywords that are ranking, go across to whatever keyword difficulty metric the tool uses and work out what level of difficulty you are currently able to rank for.

For each phrase, choose two more related phrases at the same level of difficulty and write articles. Link the three related pages together. Once you have a few ranking, choose a topic phrase of a slightly higher difficulty which encompasses the related pages and write a main topic page overview.

So you are ranking for 'health benefits of green lentils'. You create similar pages for brown lentils and red lentils and link them. When they rank, you create a 'Lentils - the vegan carb injection to supercharge your day' page and link the other pages up to it and maybe add some other links. When that ranks, you create 'Why supermarket lentils won't give you what you can get from natural Tibetan lentils hand-picked by virgins' (affiliate link). If you are into traffic leaking you can then write about the scandalous worker exploitation and sexual abuse of the Tibetan virgin employees that vegans ignore. And campaign for eco-lentil products that are ethically produced. And now American farmers are missing out with the 'woke' vegans buying Tibetan lentils instead of MAGA lentils. Etc. Etc.

See the excellent Avalanche technique thread techniques (although I'm not completely sold on KGR).

Try adding more relevant images to your post so it looks good and a few out links to other pages off your site that potential readers may find useful. Basically, outdo pages already ranking in the top 100 for usefulness.

Then get more links and improve your topical relevance with loads of supporting red banana stuff...

Presumably, 'red banana' is only an example. If that's the exact KW then you should be able to rank.

If the KW/phrase you're looking at is highly competitive, then that could be why you're not in the Top 100. Eg. if your title is "what are the health benefits of eating broccoli", then it's likely that there are more than 100 other URLs that will be better than yours (ie have more backlinks to them).

At the same time there are other posts with titles that have nothing to do with red banana in the search engine in the top 100.

How is that possible?

Quite often, they will be related in some way without using the exact keyword. It'll be interesting to see what you have come across if it really has absolutely nothing to do with the keyword/phrase in question.

SEO is not 95% off-page (links) and on-page as CCarter say. Content is what ranks. Without good content aimed at users, giving useful information and answers to their questions, you will not rank the site only with links.

SEO is not 95% off-page (links) and on-page as CCarter say. Content is what ranks. Without good content aimed at users, giving useful information and answers to their questions, you will not rank the site only with links.
I hear this myth all the time and it's so far from the truth. You can rank with links and garbage content. It's just not worth it because your ROI will be sh*t. Why waste money to get bad content ranked that won't make you money? It just doesn't make sense.

Also if your content is garbage, your bounce rate and user experience will be bad. Over time you will lose positions and you will need even more links to get the positions back.
It's a lot better idea to get both great links and great content.

In some low competition niches, you can rank with barely any links, it will just take more time.
However, I think it's a lot better idea to buy some links and get the top positions for most of your keywords in less time.

I hear this myth all the time and it's so far from the truth. You can rank with links and garbage content. It's just not worth it because your ROI will be sh*t. Why waste money to get bad content ranked that won't make you money? It just doesn't make sense.

Also if your content is garbage, your bounce rate and user experience will be bad. Over time you will lose positions and you will need even more links to get the positions back.
It's a lot better idea to get both great links and great content.

In some low competition niches, you can rank with barely any links, it will just take more time.
However, I think it's a lot better idea to buy some links and get the top positions for most of your keywords in less time.
Do you worry about being penalized by Google for buying links? Or do you do outreach-type link building?

How many links can I buy safely without being noticed by google? Should I buy a few links from a provider and build the rest through HARO/Outreach etc?

Do you worry about being penalized by Google for buying links? Or do you do outreach-type link building?

How many links can I buy safely without being noticed by google? Should I buy a few links from a provider and build the rest through HARO/Outreach etc?
There is no correct answer to your questions. It all depends on you and your niche! Spy a bit on your competitors and do it better.

However, it's pretty hard to be penalized these days because Google (usually) ignores the bad links instead of penalizing you. Penalties because of links rarely happen anymore, so I wouldn't worry about it.
You really have to do some stupid sh*t to be penalized. I've even tested building 20-30% exact match anchors and the rest partials to 1 page and nothing bad happened. But I created only like 10-15 links to the page.

I'm buying most of my links right now, but I will start doing some outreach soon. I'm creating some forums posts for almost all my projects. I will still keep buying some links, but I want more niche relevant links and I feel the links I'm buying are not niche relevant enough usually.
So it's time to change that because I want my sites to be safe in the future.

But to tell you the truth you will be fine, even if most of your links are not niche relevant. Power > Relevance still. But just to be safe in the future, I want my links to be mostly niche relevant.
For the strongest moves, you want links that have power, topical relevance, and come from high authority domains.

Get To Work Asap! Try to get QUALITY niche relevant links.
My plan for future sites that I'm starting on new domains are:
- HARO
- niche relevant outreach
- few relevant forum post links
- few bought links (mostly niche edits)

I think it's stupid wasting your time worrying about penalties. I sold a site for 6 figures this year, which only had bought links and I had only 50 pages on the website, so yeah...

And to tell you the truth, in 2021 you don't even need so many links in low/medium competition niches if you can write lots of articles. It wasn't always like this...

I have a question, why does Google not rank my post in the top 100, and the text is unique and it speaks exactly about the title or topic?

For example, my post is titled: What are the health benefits of red banana.

Now, when I write allintitle, it appears first with that title.

And when I search my post without allintitle is not in the top 100 on Google.

How is that possible?

When my text is exactly intended for the benefits of red banana.

Please explain if anyone knows why this is happening.
  1. Poor content
    1. Heading
    2. Subheading
    3. Storytelling
    4. Lists: ordered/unordered
    5. Infographics
    6. Article is too short
    7. No internal/external links
  2. Technical issues on the website
  3. Lack of backlinks

Back