Which SERPs checker do you use?

Degree
I've been a big fan of AccuRanker, but accidentally deleted my old subscription (9.99) meaning it looks like I need to resub at like $35 for their lowest plan now! What sites/programs do you guys use that cost around $10/month ideally? Accuranker was really sufficient for my needs. ProRankTrakcker is another I am looking at.

I recommend SerpFox.com, they got a $10 plan. Heard a lot of good things about them from their customers.

I've used SerpFox. It was fantastic. SerpBook was okay as well.

SerpFox. They all have pro's and con's.

These may indeed be one-time fees, but there are hidden costs everyone should consider. You have to get proxies for all of them and then continue paying a fee, usually monthly, to the proxy service providers. So instead of paying someone else to handle all this for you, including captcha, re-captcha, and proxies, you will be responsible for all this yourself, and the bandwidth/traffic will be coming off of your computer from your home/office unless you are going to rent out a monthly VPS - another hidden cost.

I'd rather just pay someone else to do that work.

Bumping this thread because I've a related question. The fact is that I was using the free version of Serplab, but they've stopped offering it for free. Any free or very cheap alternative?

Got the lifetime serpstat deal :-) Cost me 40 bucks so that was nice, they republished the deal on appsumo recently so maybe they will do it again some day.

RankTracker from Linkassistant. Not that satisfied with it. It isn't as precise as I'd like.

I've been a big fan of AccuRanker, but accidentally deleted my old subscription (9.99) meaning it looks like I need to resub at like $35 for their lowest plan now! What sites/programs do you guys use that cost around $10/month ideally? Accuranker was really sufficient for my needs. ProRankTrakcker is another I am looking at.
Seeing as this thread got bumped I may as well update - I managed retain my $10 AccuRanker pricing way back then, and it works fantastically. Better than the others I tried while looking around.

I've been using Serpbook for years. It's pretty cheap and it does what i need it to do. I wouldn't pay $35 a month for AccuRanker, i don't know what it does that Serpbook doesn't do at the third of the price.

Honestly I've been using SEO Powersuite for years, and it hasn't failed me yet. Tons of metrics, custom data pulls, and a lot of the newer tools are geared towards voice search, which has been fantastic in capturing new markets/inquisitive buyers.

The whole suite + Buzzbundle has been fantastic, and helped me with implementing the Traffic Leaks methodologies mentioned throughout BuSo, and keeping track of them in minutes a day as opposed to running around everywhere and trying to keep my head straight. I'm a fan of all in one solutions, and with no keyword limits, it's become a staple in my toolbox.

Plus, if I take on clients, I get reporting that I don't have to think about, just press go and be transparent with them as far as efforts are concerned.

Inspyder rankreporter is cool. Its windows installation and you will need your own proxies. One time payment, then you pay only for proxies and for upgrades. You can add your own engines, do reports etc. etc. Good thing is that you dont need to wait to see results (depending on number and quality of proxies). But lately Im using mostly search console, there is some delay but for me its no problem.

Back