When you're so self concious, that the wrong wording insults you.

TacoCat

Bueno...
BuSo Pro
Degree
I was going trough my old emails and sorting shit. I found this gem, let's call it - How I found out that Charles Ngo is very self concious and feels threathened and insulted after I wrote about his programs the wrong way. I mean, I just asked it in apparently wrong way, never ment to talk down on his stuff. Which I explained in the next email, I think I wanted to access his newbie course that was for free.

Do I need to say, that the last response after my apology was a semi-polite "Fuck off"

I loled, thought might share with you guys.

JhtyFqy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who Charles Ngo is. But it wasn't that bad.

I can see how he would translate it into you saying his course price isn't reasonable. I had to read it twice to understand what you meant.

I think you got more triggered than him to be honest.

What caught my attention was the price. People pay 10k for seminars? Got damn, that's a lot of dough for a seminar..

While Tacocat could have been clearer. I think it was fine.

Imho he was a little snappy. To be honest I think it was because he realised you would not become a customer, so he mentally wrote you off.
This gave him the "permission" to be short.

That's my take at least.

Posting this was a pretty shit thing to do. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules too.

Yes, he misunderstood you due to your slight language barrier. Despite that, you're still the exact type of idiot he has to deal with nonstop. "Hey, I have no intention of paying you for your course, can I have the free one that's no longer available?"

His options are to:
  • ignore you and have you running around and telling people he ignored you.
  • waste his time by walking on eggshells and lightly and kindly apologize to you for not being able to offer you the world for the price of $0.00 USD.
  • tell you off for wasting his time because you're the 50th person that day to waste his time.
Your apology was nice. In all honesty you didn't need to apologize at all, because you weren't in the wrong. Correcting the misunderstanding was fine.

The thing is, you weren't sorry. You were supplicating (begging for a freebie) and then kowtowing (apologizing when you did nothing wrong). That kind of behavior is beta and passive aggressive.

And the proof is in the pudding. You decided, weeks or months or a year later, to try to publicly shame him on a forum in his industry. You tried to hurt his income and reputation over a misunderstanding.

Pretty pathetic.

Posting this was a pretty shit thing to do. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules too.

Yes, he misunderstood you due to your slight language barrier. Despite that, you're still the exact type of idiot he has to deal with nonstop. "Hey, I have no intention of paying you for your course, can I have the free one that's no longer available?"

His options are to:
  • ignore you and have you running around and telling people he ignored you.
  • waste his time by walking on eggshells and lightly and kindly apologize to you for not being able to offer you the world for the price of $0.00 USD.
  • tell you off for wasting his time because you're the 50th person that day to waste his time.
Your apology was nice. In all honesty you didn't need to apologize at all, because you weren't in the wrong. Correcting the misunderstanding was fine.

The thing is, you weren't sorry. You were supplicating (begging for a freebie) and then kowtowing (apologizing when you did nothing wrong). That kind of behavior is beta and passive aggressive.

And the proof is in the pudding. You decided, weeks or months or a year later, to try to publicly shame him on a forum in his industry. You tried to hurt his income and reputation over a misunderstanding.

Pretty pathetic.
847169841228430465.jpeg

"I'd choose your next words carefully"

No need to get ur panties twisted, he is a giant, one TacoFag won't do anything to him. When I found the email years later I chuckled and thought it was funny - bad joke. That's all.

Back