What up BUSO my name is Mike aka Loot

Degree
What up BUSO my name is Mike aka Loot

I never post here but I read it often,

Now that im divorced I have more free time than ever hooray :smile:

I've been here in the shadows since 2015, & making money on the interwebs since AOL days.

Follow me on Twitter @l00t where I troll hoes, post right wing propaganda, and quasi-intelligent ramblings on how to make money online.

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Welcome, @Loot. Glad you came out of the shadows for the time being. What kind of stuff are you working on these days? Do you have a "biggest win" and "biggest failure" story for us? I'm sure a lot has happened since the AOL days.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
welcome to the board L00t!

Would love to hear more about what you do. Being that you've been on-line since the AOL days, i can imagine you've been through every era much like myself.

Back when e-Bay was accepting mail order payments lol

Degree
Welcome, @Loot. Glad you came out of the shadows for the time being. What kind of stuff are you working on these days? Do you have a "biggest win" and "biggest failure" story for us? I'm sure a lot has happened since the AOL days.

These days im mostly working offline in the automotive space (sales side)

When it comes to online ventures I stick to building quick flips that I will either auction off or find a broker for. I would describe them as niche content blogs centered around tv shows, movies, new releases etc. We branched out to cover easy to rank for trending tik tok terms and all the social media bs. Usually can rank them in a month or two. They usually sell from anywhere to 5-15k a piece.

I have a ton of other half finished sites and projects pending my next Adderall refill lol

My biggest win I would also describe as my biggest failure, when I was younger I built a 7 figure greyhat business, sold it, and blew the money on cocaine, women, boats, and trucks like a dumbass. Was fun, didnt die, & wouldnt change a thing.

DanielS

Escaping Neverland
Degree
We branched out to cover easy to rank for trending tik tok terms and all the social media bs. Usually can rank them in a month or two.
What sort of content would this be? "10 facts about "x" Tik Tok creator" or image/video galleries related to terms specific to the platform (memes, etc).

Degree
Why offline? Better money to be made? More fun? Can you use IM to boost your offline sales?

I CRUSH in sales (both in tech and automotive) and enjoy dealing with people face to face vs being stuck at a desk.

What sort of content would this be? "10 facts about "x" Tik Tok creator" or image/video galleries related to terms specific to the platform (memes, etc).

Thats more clickbaity and suitable for sharing on social media. We focus giving answers to longtail questions people might have. & paginate whenever possible :wink: