What to do if some one blast lots of garbage links to you website

Degree
Please help me what to do if some one blast lots of garbage links to you website?

Personally, I'd stop building links myself just to make the clean-up process easier.

Then I'd mark the start date down and start collecting the links that Ahrefs and Majestic (two backlink analyzing services) find and start pasting them all into a disavow file that I'd update daily in Google Webmaster Tools. I'd actually look at each link too though to make sure you're not disavowing any good, natural links you're picking up.

What this does is keeps the clean-up process manageable as a daily task and by updating it every single day you're showing good faith to Google that you in fact do not want those links and aren't the one creating them. This also should stop you from having to actually populate a reconsideration request and CSV file showing that you did a ton of outreach.

Even better is if you've already been doing this. On my sites, I disavow all kinds of crap scrapers pick up, even if it's no-follow or just a stat site that I'm sure Google already devalues. I want them to know that I'm playing by the rules and that I care about my site and their search engine.

Maintenance is the key. The best time to plant a tree was yesterday, but if you didn't do it then right now is your 2nd best time.

I tried update and resubmit disavow file but There is no mercy from Google.

no mercy from Google

I swear, Google is like the pure manifestation of darkness and destruction...

jyjJAyf.gif

Now I wanted few Authority links from Mashable and Venturebeat etc sites. Will it be work to gain good ranking again?

Now I wanted few Authority links from Mashable and Venturebeat etc sites. Will it be work to gain good ranking again?

Clean-up your link profile before starting any new link building. 404 pages, use disavow and request links are removed. If you get a manual penalty Google are going to want to see proper proof you have done a good effort to clean-up and not just disavow.

Clean-up your link profile before starting any new link building. 404 pages, use disavow and request links are removed. If you get a manual penalty Google are going to want to see proper proof you have done a good effort to clean-up and not just disavow.

When you do a disavow file do them properly as well, using comments or whatever they are... Been a while since I've done one, but I used to make comments like 'Tried to contact webmaster, no response."

When you do a disavow file do them properly as well, using comments or whatever they are... Been a while since I've done one, but I used to make comments like 'Tried to contact webmaster, no response."
Did in a way you explained but no luck. Got success in removing about 30% of bad links.
Is there anyone who can help me with getting links from BusinessInsider.com, Mashable and few other top sites?

Did in a way you explained but no luck. Got success in removing about 30% of bad links.
Is there anyone who can help me with getting links from BusinessInsider.com, Mashable and few other top sites?

Yeah, find an author in your niche, tell them you liked their work, and ask if they can put you in their next article. Be creative how you get to them (phone, whois, Whatsapp call them).

Be prepared to pay. I got a free buzzfeed article two weeks ago. Not because I asked, something we did was just newsworthy.

Also for penalties, either use Link Research Tools or just copy the content to a new site and start again.

Do you have a manual penalty or have you been hit algorithmically?

It really depends on what has actually happened as to recovery time and what you need to do next!

Do NOOT use disavow tool it is only a part of google rank brain and does nothing positive for your site, quite the contrary in fact if you do have a disavow file already delete it wait 10 days and start watching your r ankings increase

Back