What`s the "fastest" type of content that you can create?

Degree
Hola!

Doing traffic leaks as a newbie means to me trying a lot of stuff out. However, besides work I do not have much time during the week. On weekends I am mostly creating content to try it on different platforms. I am sooo slow on doing this...

How do you create fast interesting content? Are there certain content types that are faster to create than others?

Muchos gracias!

Hola!

Doing traffic leaks as a newbie means to me trying a lot of stuff out. However, besides work I do not have much time during the week. On weekends I am mostly creating content to try it on different platforms. I am sooo slow on doing this...

How do you create fast interesting content? Are there certain content types that are faster to create than others?

Muchos gracias!

^ Subtle hint.

Re-rewrite content on each platform that you've seen perform well in the past but hasn't been posted recently. Whether this is image galleries, lists, long posts, whatever. It takes thinking out of the equation and ensures some level of success.

haha that was not subtle at all. Yup, if you're traffic leaking you don't have to worry about unique content. Archive.org is great for ripping content if you don't want to "plagiarize" someone. At the end of the day, there's hardly anything "new" on the internet. It's mostly just re-hashed information.

I use app.buzzsumo.com <-- type in your keyword/phrase, alter the time period and/or type of content you want and you will get the most popular, wildly shared content you can use SkyScraper technique with. Works like a charm and is accepted well when traffic leaking, because people find the content useful, unless its outdated news or something really well known.

As in writing content, you will get better and faster the more you do it. I was really bad, and still am pretty bad but a lot better that I used to be, and I am getting better.

Edit: also, this: creating "Compelling" content

giphy.gif

Thanks for your replies!

Back