What links you primarily build for affiliate sites?

Degree
mid-low competition niches.

Most of my competitors doesn't have good link profiles. Majority of them are web2/comments etc. As for guest post, most of them looks like from link farm type sites who sell links constantly. Only a few are quality links.

As for my site, I've ranked in those SERP without backlinks for several times. I did a few links for other posts too which have high SV. I ranked for a few. But can't get in to top 5. What you would do in this scenerio?

Follow competitors link building? or something else?

Forgot to mention that I use on-page optimization tools(pretty well known in SEO space) regularly. SO, that also comes into the equation.

First, look for keywords that your competitors have in their content which you don't.

Second, list those keywords.

Third, get those keywords into your content. You can also get one or two niche edit links to your content using those keywords/phrases as anchors.

Search Console and Ahrefs should help finding out those missing keywords or queries that you needed to have in the first place.

exact anchor? isn't partial much safer?
Yes, exact anchors. That doesn't mean you will have all the linkings done with exact anchors. Just one or two. That is what we are doing. Seeing positive results so far.

Back