What Kind of Beer Do You Like?

Degree
What kind of beer do you guys drink?

When I'm drinking for relaxation and low-cost, i'll hit up PBR, High Life, or Busch Light.

When I want to taste a delicious beer, I go straight for the Porters.

However, when Autumn rolls around, it'll all about that Oktoberfest.

What about you?

I like a regular old Lager. I don't really care for Light beers. I want a good full-flavored lager that's not piss-water. I can do a porter, but I don't like stouts. A good chocolate / coffee type beer is good. I don't typically like ambers, but like you're saying, all of the octoberfest beers are typically pretty good.

Michelob Ultra :smile:

I can't do it. It's low on the calories, sure. But it's just nasty to me. Maybe I'd eventually acquire the taste, but it hasn't happened yet.

I can do Coor's Light though. It could be the difference between Light and Ultra that's just one step too far for me.

40 oz of O.E. here. Sometimes I'll cop a Steel Reserve just to switch the game up.

Any Czech one. Or German.

The best beer i've ever drunk was in an old Czech brewery, called Eggenberg. Totally recommended!

I used to drink quite frequently because I brewed my own. I honestly believe that home brew is the best because you have complete control over the product. I do prefer darker ales when I'm out, or beers from varioust of European countries. I tend to avoid most American beers.

Coors Banquet is my go-to beer.
Just tried Steam Whistle pilsner the other day, it was excellent!
Not a big drinker though, I prefer greener alternatives. :wink:

Fosters - Budweiser - Carlsberg - Tuborg.

I'm British so these are our common go-to beers, at least where I live anyway. Did a lot of drinking in my late teens, but nowadays I drink maybe twice a year.

I drink Coors Light when I straight up want to party and get wasted.
If I want something nice to drink for flavor, I'm a fan of ice cold German beers like Radeberger, Hofbrau, or Spaten. I used to be a big fan of IPA's, but I've noticed their IBU's skyrocket recently. So, I guess I like IPA's with lower-end IBU's.

Back