What is the most that you have made in a month from scratch

TacoCat

Bueno...
BuSo Pro
Degree
I was just sitting and thinking to myself, what are pros capable.

What is the biggest amount of money that you have made within a month. But building from scratch, just using your knowledge. No previously collected lists, Social media accounts or something else.

Only from monetizing traffic?

Doesn't really matter how you did it. As long as it is Internet Marketing and you started the project from scratch.

@builttodominate I went trough your thread, good job man. :smile: Thats for sure, that a lot of things are started from scratch, I just wanted to know what is the biggest amount that someone has made within a month.

@TacoCat - how is this answer going to help you achieve anything? There are people that have made a million dollars in a single month, i know people that have made low $xxx,xxx figure in a single month. How does the number help you- unless you are wasting your time fantasizing.

This is the equivalent of going up to someone and asking them how much money they have? There is only one type of person that asks that - a broke person who wastes time daydreaming instead of grind.

You have the attention of people at the top of their game and this is the question you ask?

@CCarter *lowers his head in shame and walks away to think about getting his shit straight before asking questions*

Well I know why you'd ask something like this. As I use to search for them when I was new as well.
From scratch I've sold a few sites for over $20k with no investments. However, with bootstrapping a business with $500 I got it to over $150,000 profit in 3 months.
Here is a tip though. I didn't earn anything until I buckled down and started working hard.

Updated:
Some more advice, only read actionable information that directly benefits your business and then take action.

So many people I know, have all the skills required to be successful. Unfornutally they second guess themselves and think they need to "learn more".

Back