What Is Reality? My Big Toe Theory

Interesting...

- What if the obseration is just an optical illusion?

- Was there any interference? (ie. A persons breath/electrical waves, electrostatic from the camera itself, etc) Could observation be done through 1 way mirror, vaccum sealed, with eletrical shielding, using a telescope?

- Is light being captured/recorded (introduced) ultimately altering the direction of travel? Under observation things change. But introducing a human/camera isn't just a simple change. You've got all the things I mentioned above that aren't as clear at first glance.

This video simplifies it, for those who don't want to waste an hour.

There's other videos on living in a simulation, but no one covers what steps they took the split expirement to ensure every single variation is covered. It's just here's the results.

This video simplifies it, for those who don't want to waste an hour.

There's other videos on living in a simulation, but no one covers what steps they took the split expirement to ensure every single variation is covered. It's just here's the results.

It simplifies the process yet it misses out important information from the hour long video. Such as splitting detection and observation. Hence, in the short video, he concludes by the limited information, by observing, the electron breaks down to a wave. Whereas in the hour long video, by splitting detection and observation, you can't conclude observation breaks down electron to a wave. The only way I can see it making sense is that its all just information. Wave and particle don't exist until observed.

Here is a more recent 'advanced' version of the double slit experiment, a ANU (Australian National University) experiment thought out by Princeton physicist John Archibald Wheeler, which gives further insights:

Back