What Instagram Marketing Software Do You Use?

Degree
A friend of mine has seen a massive explosion in her Instagram following which is now over 600K.

And she's been doing everything manually.

She's pretty switched on, but it didn't occur to her that there might be software out there that could make her life a lot easier. (She's not an internet marketer by any means)

I'm not familiar with Instagram, but I know a number of you are. What do you use to organise and maintain your Instagram account? The main thing here is being able to schedule, but I'm sure she will use other functionality.

Cheers

Reading this post, I signed up for the trial service of Tailwind. I got busy with other things but scheduled out for a couple of weeks and it looked pretty easy. They are really pushing their Instagram so maybe something to look into. I'm going to get their pro version for $120/year when I can dedicate some time to configure everything.

I also use Hootsuite - I've had an account for years now - I just started using it again after coming here and learning there's more to IM than SEO. I kept it because they kept raising the monthly price and I pay so little per month it'd be dumb for me to cancel it. I haven't used their Instagram feed but everything else is good with them. They have a few quirks with adding scheduled images (as in plural) but every software is going to have that I suppose.

Back