What happened to Guerrilla from WF?

steak and eggs for 30 days
I started the Lion diet about 2 week ago, first 2 days felt a crazy mental clarity. My muscle mass has steadily been increasing - a bit more than I expected.

I started the Lion diet about 2 week ago, first 2 days felt a crazy mental clarity. My muscle mass has steadily been increasing - a bit more than I expected.
I thought this forum had a like function but quoting you to say good job bruh keep it up works too.

I thought this forum had a like function but quoting you to say good job bruh keep it up works too.
There are no likes available in this single section of the forum since it's for off-topic conversation and the likes are meant to measure valuable business-related input. People were getting too many likes for posting silly memes or whatever. No fun allowed!

WF was a crazy place - certainly some legends that never posted much and flew under the radar for most.

My craziest WF story was seeing a news story about the biggest BTC arrest in history with Ilya Lichtenstein for 3.4 billion or something and going back to confirm I had PMs with him years ago on WF.

Not Guerrilla related, but I sorted did this meat/protein diet back in 96 with great results.

I was overweight at 18, wearing a size 42/30 pant back then. Wearing them not at the navel mind you, but below the stomach near your hip bone. Fat people, you know what Im talking about.

I started getting into the habit of eating just the meat of whatever dish I got. So just the cheeseburger patty on the cheeseburger at McDonalds. Or just the wings at Hooters and not the fries. I didn't read about this or learn this anywhere. I just got into it myself at the time.

I got stuck on that for no reason at all. I ended up sliming down to a 29/30 pant, which is hard to find. Took maybe 6-9 months? Maybe shorter time frame.

I slowly gained all the weight back, becoming an entrepreneur and father.

I'm at a 35/30 today. Going to start this type of diet again to see if I can get down to 140 lbs.

meat/protein

Everyone should look into the Thermic Effect of Food (TEF), Ed breaks it down here:

Basically the reason when you eat protein, it makes you feel "fuller" is because it takes longer to break down, and the end results is less calories going into your system.

Here is the problem, when most people eat "meat", they think "hamburger" or "hotdog", meat, wrapped in pure carbs/sugar due to the buns. Then they eat Fries on the side, more carbs, and drink it down with a soda, more sugar. That's generally how most Americans take in "meat".

They eat a ton of carbs with the meat instead of just pure meat.

People that lose weight by eliminating meat from their diet because they literally usually eat meat along a ton of carbs. Switching to vegs and fruits, of course you'll lose weight, but the building blocks of the human body - protein aren't there.

On-top the protein from plants are harder to process by humans versus animals, hence you need more "plant protein". The diet market is a complete mess.

Besides the processing of going through human factories and injecting additives, the "buns" literally have more calories than the meat in the buns. Average burger bun calories, according to Google, is 260 calories, just the buns. Average burger meat is 204 calories.

Eliminate the buns and you reduced your calorie intake more than half.

Same for hotdogs: hotdog = 151 calories, versus hotdog bun 120 to 140 calories. Eliminate the buns and almost half the calories are gone.

The closer you are to the grass/eat the better (I may have gotten then from @Grind at some point), without eating plants, basically cows, and venison meat type of animals that have multiple stomach.

For a long time I did the 1 ingredient food.

What's in an "egg" - eggs, good to go.

What's in NY steak? Beef, that's it.

What's in a hotdog? Forget about it. What's in a candy bar? Good luck trying to read the ingredients let alone understanding what they are.

If you can't name the ingredients why put them in your body?

Everything they told us about eggs being bad is lie. Everything they said about meat being bad is a lie. Everything they said about being vegan/vegetarian is a lie.

They told us to consume 10-12 servings of grain/bread - daily! Jesus christ. Bread taste like shit for a reason, so they add a ton of sugar. They're trying to kill us.

Men need meat for muscles and to simply look like men and not prepubescent boys. I just assume everyone is lying and mis-informed:

"Until the money is in my bank account I don't believe anyone" - Dan Peña​

I need to try something, because my stomach is killing me over the last couple of weeks and began some months ago.

I'm in pain, everything makes me flare up, stinging pain in stomach, bloated like I'm pregnant, diareha and constipation.

Docs are useless of course, just giving me stomach acid pills.

I fear that I fucked up my stomach by doing Kratom. I always got hardcore stomach pain with kratom and now I fear it gave me some kind of chronic inflammation allergy against other things too.

Try the Lion Diet from Jordan Peterson, it'll heal you. Venison meat, salt, and water. That's literally what our caveman ancestors ate. It's what Carnivores like lions eat. Mean from rummaging animals (multiple stomachs), salt, and water.

They're all trying to kill you. Even the water they give you is poisoned. If they are going to spray pesticides on vegetables, poison the water, what do you think they are going to do to that processed food?

Get as close to nature as possible.

Try the Lion Diet from Jordan Peterson, it'll heal you. Venison meat, salt, and water. That's literally what our caveman ancestors ate. It's what Carnivores like lions eat. Mean from rummaging animals (multiple stomachs), salt, and water.

They're all trying to kill you. Even the water they give you is poisoned. If they are going to spray pesticides on vegetables, poison the water, what do you think they are going to do to that processed food?

Get as close to nature as possible.

Even years before any of this became a thing, going low carb was always my go to when trying to fix lingering health issues. I don't know if any of you remember the "Warrior Diet"? I promoted it briefly back in the day. It was an intermittent fasting, gorging on greens and meat diet.

Personally I don't think there's a need to go entirely meat only. Boiled greens and low starch vegetables are ok too, like broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber etc. If your stomach is ok, I think green beans are also good.

I'd also add fat fish to the list of good stuff. Has a very high satiety index and makes you feel full and satisfied quickly.

I need to try something, because my stomach is killing me over the last couple of weeks and began some months ago.

I'm in pain, everything makes me flare up, stinging pain in stomach, bloated like I'm pregnant, diareha and constipation.

Docs are useless of course, just giving me stomach acid pills.

I fear that I fucked up my stomach by doing Kratom. I always got hardcore stomach pain with kratom and now I fear it gave me some kind of chronic inflammation allergy against other things too.
Ughh you are most likely eating junk food. Stop eating junk food thats why you got this acid pills that are just to cover your core problem.

1. You dont need any kind of trendy diet. It can do more harm!
2. Stop eating sugar & food with too much acid
3. Stop eating all this fast shit food. Its not even food but you know this processed food.
4. Get more sleep & have less stress
5. Eat 10x more vegetables
6. Do more sports. I do it like 4x a week tennis.

That's it. You don't need any fancy diet that they want you to sell.

People want nowadays do shortcuts. There arent. Or they do and they fuck up their health even more.

Ughh you are most likely eating junk food. Stop eating junk food thats why you got this acid pills that are just to cover your core problem.

1. You dont need any kind of trendy diet. It can do more harm!
2. Stop eating sugar & food with too much acid
3. Stop eating all this fast shit food. Its not even food but you know this processed food.
4. Get more sleep & have less stress
5. Eat 10x more vegetables
6. Do more sports. I do it like 4x a week tennis.

That's it. You don't need any fancy diet that they want you to sell.

People want nowadays do shortcuts. There arent. Or they do and they fuck up their health even more.

I don't eat junk food, I eat overall very healthy, tons of vegetables, unprocessed meats
and eggs. I also run several times a week and lift weights weekly as well.

I do eat way too much sugar, that's true. And I am gluten intolerant but struggle to stay away from croissants and bread.

I'm pretty sure the kratom is to blame though.

What about Ryan eagle? Eagle web assets Lol
Or how about dickarmy. Anybody remember him?

Legend in the media buying space. Came in, dropped some bombs

and-like-that-hes-gone-the-usual-suspects.gif

Back