What does your work day look like?

There's always room for improvement - I'm experimenting with different periods of day for different activities to find optimal focus for each one.

Currently I wake up at 4am, morning stuff and then read/study for an hour, then hit the gym for an about hour, then work from 6am to 8pm, then relax for few hours and then go to bed.

Up at 7am. Listen to my girlfriend snore. Make eggs. Head to the office at 830. Get annoying calls from my financial clients and check/respond to e-mails and put out fires. Eat quest bar around 10am. Assign work to writers. Deliver work to clients. Follow up on prospecting. Lunch. Close a few sales. Check in on my affiliate sites and knock off a few to-do list items for them. Work on driving traffic to the site outside of search engines. Protein shake. Read blogs, create new processes, add to to-do list. Go to gym at 5:30. Dinner at 7:30. More blog reading/e-mail checking. Read a few chapters of a book around 9. In bed with the girl by 10-11. Repeat.

Wake up, coffee, contacts, stretching / moving. Do 2 hrs of work on most annoying thing for the day, hit CrossFit. Cook lunch, shower, then work until 5-7ish PM. Try to get some social time or a date in post 7pm.

Back