What do you use for business email? Google Suite the best?

Degree
I'm starting my first outreach campaign and looking for "best practices" when it comes to sending email from my own domain.

Most people I know use GSuite, and I can get an account for $6/month which is reasonable.

So... should I just get a GSuite account, or are there better options?

I've got a free email with Zoho right now, but I can only access it from their website, as they don't allow SMTP/IMAP on free accounts.

You shouldn't be sending unsolicited outreach emails from your main domain, regardless. It's a great way to get it blacklisted and kill your inbox rates.

Anybody still use MailChimp?

I personally have a ton of emails that i use. Unsolicited email, i do not really send out anymore.

However, i did have an gmail account set up with their mass emailer 'add-on' Before.
This allowed me to make a spreadsheet, with the email list of users registered to my macrogigs site, then mass send. It would then update the spreadsheet with details of who opened emails, who didn't, and who clicked links in the email.

These days I'd also be looking to make sure my emails were as encrypted as possible.

for personal I have main domain emails
For side business i have:
1 - gmail
2- gmx
3 - protonmail
4- zohomail
5- mail.com

I've learned, the more options the merrier.

Last edited:
You shouldn't be sending unsolicited outreach emails from your main domain, regardless. It's a great way to get it blacklisted and kill your inbox rates.
Thanks, this is something that I forgot completely. I'll register an alternative domain to mail from (e.g. .org or .net).

Did a quick Google and found this fantastic Quora answer on the topic for those interested:

https://qr.ae/TWyxHc

Back