What do you think about creating fake news like this one?

TacoCat

Bueno...
BuSo Pro
Degree
Saw another gold mine to get your mind working if it comes down to fabricating news that basically will create so much debate, that it is impossible to not get a ton of traffic if you are the original source.

They state it that the original source is "Moscow times" - although the article is ridiculous, I still checked because you never know what kind of statements Russian government may come out with.

The article basically says that Russian scientists have discovered a way to remove the "black" layer from black people.

Here have a laugh - http://nordpresse.be/russian-laboratory-invented-way-remove-black-skin-layer/

The perfect recipe for viral content:

Russia,
Ethnical statements,
Opressing other races,
Basically state that the White race is the best race,
Add some sentences about imigration,
Put in some scientific words that 90% of people won't understand

and you have an article that people will flip the tables over.

I think they may have gone a bit too far with this one, but this should get your creative gears turning for what is possible.

Depends on the site, if you did this on a site where you are trying to push legit content (authority) and then posted something like this I'm sure you'd get loads of traffic but probably destroy your brand long term.

Also depends on your monetization.

That's my take on it.

Last edited:
I think I'd do it and take all the links I could get. If I was that ashamed of the article, I could 301 it to another page of mine and delete the original. But that sounds like a fantastic idea to get links and shares. Seems worth it to me.

Back