What do you guys use to manage social media accounts?

OG

Degree
There has to be something that I can load my posts into and schedule content to be posted across twitter, fb, tumblr, reddit, etc

I like paid more than free

We're using Hootesuite Pro now...but I'm finding that it's a bit limited. You can only schedule out 350 posts total - across all profiles. So, divide that number by the number of profiles you're posting to and it quickly becomes useless.

I think I'm going to move over to BuzzBundle soon. It looks like they have unlimited scheduling and a flat one time fee as opposed to monthly.

Reactions: OG
BuzzBundle is definitely worth a look. We use it to monitor and interact with hundreds of profiles.

Reactions: OG
I haven't really found anything that's easier than just going in and doing it manually to be honest (I can only speak for Facebook and Twitter.) Maybe it's better now but when I tried Buffer they had no way to add images to Facebook updates (Or at least not to control the images, I don't remember).. Same goes for hootsuite.

Social isn't something I do because I'm "supposed" to. I dont just jump in and schedule a month at once and be done with it, it's such a huge role in my business that I just feel better doing it by hand.

This was over a year ago that I tried to semi automate it so those platforms may have definitely gotten better.

I use Tweetdeck for Twitter and for Facebook I just use their web interface.

Back