What Do You Do With Powerful But Non-Niche Domains? Can You 'Funnel' Them?

Degree
Hi

I recently picked up some great expired UK domains that are well outside of my niche.

I want to run a few tests and looking for some ideas to see if they can be of any value.

What would you do?

Idea #1: Gstack Filter
I was thinking of running them through a Gstack (niche relevant topic) to clean up and pass through power to a moneypage but would love anybody else's thoughts before I spend the time and effort doing this.

Idea #2: Guest Post Redirect
Or redirecting them all into a guest post that links to the moneysite?

What would you do with 5 expired domains with good backlinks but are way out of your niche?

Sell them.
Buy one good one in my niche.

Set them up as PBN websites and link back from the homepage (usually be adding latest posts on the homepage) to your sites in a way that it makes sense.

It's a myth that you only need backlinks from domains in your own niche, in fact that looks highly suspicious as well.

With some creativity you can make every article on any site relevant to the site you want to link to.

For example; You want to link from a strong travel PBN domain you just acquired to a website about cats.

You can then create an article on the travel site about how to take care of cats when you go on holiday, or even how to take the cat with you when you go travel yourself.

It's just a quick example I'm giving but you can make anything relevant to each other, it just requires some creativity sometimes as said earlier.

Of course you should avoid all footprints if you go this route, but that's normal when using/setting up PBN domains. Pretty sure there is enough info on this forum about that already.

Back