What are you listening to?

That one time in Hong Kong...

How did it go? Out of my top fav bands id like to see, they are the one i havent had a chance yet to pop smoke and pull the ejection lever to go see due to work schedule.

Id like to see these guys too. Why So beastie bro? lolZ

NGL, the girl who bought the ticket for me ended up drunk on a boat celebrating Labor Day, so I didn't go.

Going to see Static X and Sevendust next month though, got those tickets locked in.

NGL, the girl who bought the ticket for me ended up drunk on a boat celebrating Labor Day, so I didn't go.

Going to see Static X and Sevendust next month though, got those tickets locked in.
Been a big fan of Static X for a really long time. The live stuff I've seen with Xer0 (not personally but in videos) - while it isn't Wayne - is still wicked solid and I enjoyed their Project Regeneration album; At the very least it's familiar which is dope a apposed to when some bands try to replace the vocalist and go a different direction.

Also haven't busted this tank out in forever - doubt it even fits me - bet I could sell that to someone who just found Static X for a pretty penny lol.

image0-4-scaled.jpeg

Edit: $80 on Ebay lol.

Back