What Are You Excited About For 2015?

RomesFall

‍‍‍
BuSo Pro
Degree
What are you guys excited about for 2015? This is different to out and out goals, but it can align with those as well.

Personally:
- Going on holiday/vacation for the first time in 11 years.
- Seeing a number of my newest projects start making a good ROI.
- Continuing to move away from client work, to building my own businesses (doing more work on projects I'm passionate about)
- Continuing to learn. "How much will I improve at what I do by this time next year?"
- Visiting my family more often.
- Watching my journey toward achieving my body goals develop further as I've been going gym for 8 weeks now and it's finally stuck.
- Having more time to do the things I haven't done since starting this crazy journey.
- Seeing my girlfriend continue to battle her illness (chronic & severe pain condition), get well and start her own journey to doing what she's passionate about.
- Getting a puppy.

Interested to hear what you all say!

Puppies! lol I love puppies, what kind if I may ask?
- Completing the CC9 and becoming a better marketer.
- May go to Alaska to work for the summer. Or maybe Cali. Haven't decided yet.
- Completing the website I'm building out for my Battalion. (Informative/resource site- no monetary intent)
- use my hopefully acquired ninja-marketing skillz to make bank online.
-Buy a ferrari and quit college (kidding! lol)

Puppies! lol I love puppies, what kind if I may ask?
- Completing the CC9 and becoming a better marketer.
- May go to Alaska to work for the summer. Or maybe Cali. Haven't decided yet.
- Completing the website I'm building out for my Battalion. (Informative/resource site- no monetary intent)
- use my hopefully acquired ninja-marketing skillz to make bank online.
-Buy a ferrari and quit college (kidding! lol)

We're thinking about a few different breeds, my choices mostly limited by the fact my missus doesn't like 'big' dogs.

So at the moment it's between a French Bulldog & a Pomeranian. I grew up mostly around workdogs like Collies and Springer Spaniels so I'd prefer one of those really :smile:

Moar sex.

XSkLrzx.gif

I have an Australian Shepard Mini and he's a total champion. Not too big, which is needed in my case. I tend to move around a lot and sometimes I'm in a house, sometimes an apartment. He does well in both and is super smart. But if you grew up around collies, you know how much fun and entertaining they can be. Given, my Aussie is a cousin to the collie, but they're very similar. I'd recommend one any day.

This year I'm looking forward to really focusing on better balancing my life. I have 5 areas that I always try to keep in-sync, but it seems that I tend to focus too strongly on parts instead of the whole. They are, in no particular order:

- Mental Health
This encompasses both continued learning and maintaining sanity.
- Spiritual Health
This is extremely personal for everyone, but basically I want to focus on being more spiritually whole. This includes mindfulness and meditation/prayer for me. Makes me feel at one with the universe, if you will.
- Physical Health
I've seen myself put on a lot more weight over the last two years than I ever should have. I've been tracking calories and exercising for a while now and am down about 20 lbs. I still have a ways to go to hit my goal, but continued progress is the name of this game.
- Social Health
I need to go out with friends a few nights a week to stay happy and not loose touch with the world. Plus if you go out you have a chance of meeting someone that will stay in with you, if you know what I mean. Both are pluses.
- Financial Health
This is pretty straight forward. I need to stretch myself so I can hit financial goals and fuel the life I want to live. I enjoy working, but sometimes you need/want a day off. Having something that gives you that freedom is the ultimate goal.

If I can adequately balance all 5 of these areas, I find I am much more at peace with myself and with what I'm doing with my life.

1. Hunting and sourcing most of my own meat for 2015
2. Expanding my garden to produce at least 50% of my produce
3. Netting 6 figures
4. 2 out of country traveling trips

1. About switching back to 100% raw diet after a long break...
2. Getting a new car :smile:
3. Getting a new stereo :smile:
4. Making higher four figures a month :D
5. Getting kid/s... :DDD Hopefully...!

Back