What are the Best Education & Career Affiliate Programs?

RBT

Degree
Here's my newbie question:

I created a website last year and it is getting a decent amount of traffic now, to the point that I can actually go ahead with monetization. It is in the careers and education niche. I have signed up and been approved to Rakuten and ShareASale and beginning to place affiliate links. My question is which are the best programs to promote for course material?

• I checked Coursera and I can see some nice $2,000 certificates on coursera but the website states '*Degrees and Certificate purchases excluded. " at the bottom. Then whats left to promote?
  • Then I checked Udemy but it only has really discounted courses and small commissions.

There are a lot of things that I can promote other than courses and I am still learning, but would appreciate guidance from people who are experienced in this. I might eventually sell my own stuff, but not there yet.

Thanks!

My question is which are the best programs to promote for course material?
I would start with the competitors - what are they promoting? Both SEO and PPC. Probably the fastest way of finding out what converts.

I would start with the competitors - what are they promoting? Both SEO and PPC. Probably the fastest way of finding out what converts.

Thanks for your reply. The biggest guys are mostly promoting their own digital products and services. For now, I cant make those products so just want to start with some affiliate stuff.

So I was just wondering if anyone here has experience with Coursera, Udemy? Or Campus Explorer?

The thing is you can find a LOT of information online about Amazon affiliates etc. but for education/ career niche, I don't know where to look.

@RBT, Take a look at QuinStreet if you think you can drive leads to colleges. There's several different ways they help you do it (think widgets, landers, filters, etc.). The problem is getting into QuinStreet. It took me forever and a lot of hounding of different people to even get a reply. I had to find contacts offsite, actually. They wouldn't even respond if you went through the expected channels like their contact form and all that.

Back