What Affiliate system?

goldmercury

IT Rockstar
Degree
Hi builders

I have an info product which I'd like to offer to affiliates. This is my first product and I am testing with a seed group at the moment.

My question is what affiliate system would you recommend I use? Looking for something simple to start - ease of use is key.

Going in-house is tough because you're asking affiliates to sign up to yet another aff program, and then the trust issues that come along with that... So I would write that off right from the get-go (Without knowing anything else about your situation, at least.)

Especially since it's an info-product I think Clickbank is the default answer. They have tons of affs it's really easy to use, you can setup up/downsells...

If you're in a niche that CB doesn't allow, Clicksure is going to be your honey badger because they give zero fucks. Maybe jvzoo?

My knowledge on selling infoproducts is a couple of years old, so there may be some new players to look into as well but just based off of the info you've provided I'd go with Clickbank hands down.

Excellent thanks I was thinking CB - the issue of trust is obvoiusly a good point and I'm a fresh face so CB this makes sense.

there is also clickbetter
Might I ask what niche the product is in?

That would be telling at this stage PM me for more details.

Going in-house is tough because you're asking affiliates to sign up to yet another aff program, and then the trust issues that come along with that... So I would write that off right from the get-go (Without knowing anything else about your situation, at least.)

Especially since it's an info-product I think Clickbank is the default answer. They have tons of affs it's really easy to use, you can setup up/downsells...

If you're in a niche that CB doesn't allow, Clicksure is going to be your honey badger because they give zero fucks. Maybe jvzoo?

My knowledge on selling infoproducts is a couple of years old, so there may be some new players to look into as well but just based off of the info you've provided I'd go with Clickbank hands down.
If one was to go in-house, they would use an affiliate manager plugin? If wp site.

Any recommendations?

I can't recommend QualityUnit, the software company which is behind this. I'm using a different product of them (Live Agent) and they keep ignoring customer feature requests for basic features for more than two years!

Regarding an easy to use affiliate tracking software I used to go with Hasoffers, but recently they switched their business model and I wouldn't use them anymore.

Back