Webinar buddy JV? [Need a public speaker]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Degree
Howdy,

I've been messing with different traffic and found few good sources for small business webinar traffic.

Essentially we can teach them anything from Adwords to FB Ads to Social media - in 2 hour webinar installments - anything that realistically helps a small business grow - and a person do it themselves vs paying a marketing company a big budget thats 50-70% stolen :smile:

Can charge them 50-60 for 2 hour tutorials - teach them in groups of 10, and knock out 3-4 webinars a weekend.

I just need someone to actually speak the content/answer the questions/lead the webinar for the 2 hours. Would get 40% of profits.

Essentially anyone who considers themselves an Internet marketing expert, a public speaker, or an actor [ability to memorize a bunch of information and display it well visually] would do for this.

We pick a niche for the weekend like How To Start With Adwords On A Small Budget With Your Little Business - I go and get 100 people for the webinar - you watch whatever portion of https://www.google.ca/ads/experienced/webinars.html is required for the webinar of that week - and parrot it back in 2 hour installments in a lively manner/record the webinar.

PS - we'll send them the recorded webinar for extra perceived value of being able to come back to the vid anytime they finally decide to get going with adwords and have the information there.

Understand - I know I can get the traffic for the webinars, but the rest of this is basically winging it and seeing if this is an easy side-business to do anytime for an extra 10K anytime we want. So I need someone who's done a webinar/spoken publically before and is confident they can lead the webinar properly. Channel your inner Carter :smile:

PM me if interested - I'm vadym on wickedfire for reference of being a real person and not some imaginary random that came out of the woodwork with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back