Web 2.0 Backlinks by PropertyGrow.com

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Andrey, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Andrey

•  
    Andrey

Degree:
    PropertyGrow.com is introducing a new simplified Web 2.0 Backlinks service. This service focuses on what has proven to work over the years: hand-made Web 2.0 Properties and Web 2.0 Profiles.

These backlinks have been working well and still work to drive your website up in the search engines. These links alone are often enough to rank local keywords and low competition keywords. When trying to rank harder keywords, web 2.0 links work real well when combined with other high-quality backlinks such as as guest blogging, high-authority magazine links, blog posts, etc. Whatever the type of website you run, I believe it is foolish not to use these web 2.0 targets as they have proven to be safe, cost-effective and long-lasting way to drive link juice to our sites.

Web 2.0 Backlinks are great for branding and increasing the presence of your brand on the web. We offer an option to use only brand-relevant usernames. This way you not only ensure that your brand-name is owned by you on all most popular sites, but also get to control the message that is being propagated on the web about your company. We use an extensive list of targets and you can easily get links on up to 400 unique domains.

Web 2.0 Properties
    [​IMG]
    One of the sample Web 2.0 Properties shown above.

Web 2.0 properties are created on websites that allow users to create mini-site or mini-blog where we can post an article and place a contextual hyperlink pointing to your website.
    • Web 2.0 properties are created on the most popular site-builder and blogging websites such as wordpress.com, medium.com and many others.
    • Contextual backlinks placed on high-authority domains are a great foundation for all types of websites.
    • Each account is created by hand by real people.
    • We take time to customize the theme of each property wherever possible.
    • Each property includes an article relevant to the subject of your website.
    • Articles also feature relevant images.
    • Up to 100 unique domain links
    Web 2.0 Content Options
    [​IMG]
    Our web 2.0s look great and the content reads well, especially if you go with unique content.

Multiple content options are available to fit every type of project:
    • Spun content: default level. We write unique 500-word articles and spin them to create multiple versions. For 25 web 2.0s we write unique 2 articles, for 50 web 2.0s - 5 unique articles and for 100 web 2.0s - 10 unique articles.
    • Unique content: 300-word articles
    • Unique content: 500-word articles
    • Unique content: 700-word articles
    • Unique content: 1,000-word articles
    From our experience quality spun content still works well and is best suited for projects where it is imperative to keep costs low such as affiliate websites, Amazon review websites. lead generation, etc.

When doing SEO for clients, it is often important to have the best readable content, so we recommend using unique content for those type of projects.

Web 2.0 Profiles
    • Web 2.0 profiles are user accounts on the high-authority well-known social, web 2.0, discussion websites on the web.
    • Each user account will have a backlink to your site.
    • Each user account is made by hand and includes an image.
    • Up to 300 unique domain links
    Most of the sites we use for web 2.0 profiles support only raw URL as a backlink, so we do not have full control of keyword anchor texts for each site. However this is great to add some natural anchor text diversity, because adding raw URL links is the best way to avoid anchor text over-optimization.

Customization Options
    These options are applicable for both web 2.0 properties and profiles.

Web 2.0 Username Options
    • Brand-relevant usernames: we will try to register usernames which match your brand name or the closest match available.
    • Niche-relevant usernames: we will register usernames which are similar to the keywords you are targeting. We still keep them diverse and avoid repeating same usernames for all accounts.
    • Mix of brand and niche-relevant: mix of above two options. This is the default option in the order form.
    Web 2.0 Drip Feed Options
    Link velocity is important, so we give you an option to spread out the link building over the course of multiple days. Default option is to get links posted immediately. Alternatively, you can choose to spread the link building campaign over 5, 15, 30 or 60 days.

Packages and Prices
    [​IMG]
    Hand-Made Tier 2 Web 2.0 Properties & Profiles
    [​IMG]
    Our Tier 2 web 2.0s will look just as pretty as our standard web 2.0s!
    If you would like the web 2.0 links to be stronger, you have an option to order Tier 2 Web 2.0 properties and profiles. These links are made to the same standard as Tier 1 backlinks that point at your website.

For web 2.0 properties we use same spun content which is based on uniquely written 500-word articles. You can choose any amount of links from 50 web 2.0s properties to 300 web 2.0 profiles.

To order Tier 2 links, you need to check "Would you like to add Tier 2 Links?" in the order form. You can put any information such as Tier 2 anchor texts in Additional Details or Requests.​

Samples
    Check out sample web 2.0 properties that we have created over 3 years ago: here, here and here. As you can see these backlinks can stand the test of time.​

Turnaround Time, Reporting & Communications
    • Turnaround Time is up to 21 days. If you have opted out for dripping option, please add the drip duration to 21 days to get the maximum turnaround time.
    • Full reports with all login information, URLs of all links created
    • Each client receives a login for customer backend, where you will be able to access reports for all your orders indefinitely.
    • You can always message us through customer backend or through contact page.

Barry likes this.
  2. Andrey

•  
    Andrey

Degree:
    LIMITED TIME REVIEW COPY 30% OFF DISCOUNT*
    Let's get the ball rolling!
    Enter your email and get coupon code here. This coupon is limited to 9 uses only. So be quick to take advantage of this deal.

* Discount applicable only to web 2.0 profiles and web 2.0 properties with default spun content. You will get your coupon code in the final welcome email after double-opt-in.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  3. Marc_L

Marc_L

Degree:
    I've worked with Andrey for years, he is completely professional and does great work.

Andrey likes this.
  4. Andrey

•  
    Andrey

Degree:
    LIMITED TIME REVIEW COPY 30% OFF DISCOUNT*
    Get coupon code here. Limited to 9 uses only.

Thank you Marc for kind words!

5. Andrey

•  
    Andrey

Degree:
  6. OliDale

OliDale

Degree:
    Andrey likes this.
  7. Andrey

•  
    Andrey

Degree:
    Hey Oli,

I fixed my paypal settings, so you should be able to check out now. Sorry about this!

8. OliDale

OliDale

Degree:
    No probs - ordered now thanks.

Andrey likes this.
  9. SeoReborn

SeoReborn

Degree:
    I have used property grow (in combination with other links) to get my sniper sites to rank on the first page of google. In case you want to know, I went with the unique content option all the way, no spinning.

Andrey is one of the most professional and trustable guy I have worked with.

Andrey likes this.
  10. Andrey

•  
    Andrey

Degree:
    Thank you, your order is in progress
    Thank you Leo for this amazing review. I am glad our links are working for you for many years already!

LIMITED TIME REVIEW COPY 30% OFF DISCOUNT STILL AVAILABLE!
    Get coupon code here.

11. Andrey

•  
    Andrey

Degree:
    Ready to take more orders.
    I am using these on my sites and I am getting consistent reliable results. These links should be part of everyone's strategy.

12. Andrey

•  
    Andrey

Degree:
  13. Andrey

•  
    Andrey

Degree:
  14. Andrey

•  
    Andrey

Degree:
    Keep them coming! A few 30% off discounts still available!

15. Andrey

•  
    Andrey

Degree:
    Many of you have been contacting me asking if I am still selling Property Grow Original, Property Grow LIGHT and Root Domain Power. The answer is YES. The order forms have been inactive for a few days, but are fully live now, as I transitioned away from Wufoo-powered forms to my new system. You can use coupon code saving10off to get 10% off any of my services.

16. Andrey

•  
    Andrey

Degree:
  17. Andrey

•  
    Andrey

Degree:
  18. Andrey

•  
    Andrey

Degree: