Turning 60

Degree
I'm turning 60...ready for my next life challenge.

I've been a business owner for quite a while. Never liked (or did well) working for someone else. I'm an entrepreneur at heart for sure.

I love starting businesses and watching them grow. So I'm ready for my next life challenge.

I've been a blogger for a while, but I never monetized my sites, other than selling my services. Since I love to build things, my next goal is to build niche/authority sites (that eventually I create my own products for).

I started watching Miles Beckler on Youtube a few months ago; he listed this forum (site) as one of his favorites for learning to build a solid foundation. So here I am.

Excited about this next chapter. And ready to go.

jdn1959

Potatoe

BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey welcome to the forum! You'll find a lot of very helpful people here taking time out of their days to offer guidance and advice, and not a lot of beating around the bush.

Are you planning to create physical products or digital ones once your sites are established?

I'm interested in following along, have you considered starting a journal on the forum here? The case studies/journal section is great.

Also, take a peek at the Digital Strategy Crash Course, it's a great place to start.

Degree
Welcome mate.

Do you have any ideas on what interests you in terms of niche?

Degree
You just turned 60? That's awesome, congratulations! Gives me hope that I won't lose interest in what I'm doing and to keep that energy going. I'm looking forward to see your progress, if you decide to share it here. Good luck my friend!