Topical Authority Digital - Koray's Info

Degree
Has anyone checked out the topical authority seminars that Koray has. He just launched it and I'm curious what people think of it. I find some of his stuff is a bit over my head (maybe I'm a lil dumb) but some of it is complex to understand.

I'm thinking of buying the course, but wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts or insight on his course. Looks like it's $1k now then $5k in future.

Has anyone checked out the topical authority seminars that Koray has. He just launched it and I'm curious what people think of it. I find some of his stuff is a bit over my head (maybe I'm a lil dumb) but some of it is complex to understand.

I'm thinking of buying the course, but wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts or insight on his course. Looks like it's $1k now then $5k in future.
Just my opinion... I think he has great ideas however, I feel like he makes them a lot more complicated than they actually are.

If you've read any of his articles and watched his videos... he does a great job of showing research studies, patents, etc to back up his ideas.

But the way he presents the info is like difficult to digest and sort of put to action if that's the right word?

For me, he's like the guy I would plug in all of his info into ChatGPT and use the prompt, "So explain it to me like I'm 5"

I agree. I want to buy it, but feel like it will be a chance that I'm not going to understand it. No, I'm not an idiot either. I have multiple advanced degrees, but I read some of this stuff and feel like I'm a moron. Maybe I am, maybe it's just me. It's only $1k. So it's prob worth it, but I am curious what people think if they've got it.

I agree with JOoa0ky. He can make simple concepts and ideas sound complex and hard.

I don't know if it's because he isn't a native English speaker (like myself), but it sometimes feels forced. Both in writing and in his videos. As if he tries to use complex/advanced words to sound more academic. Once you realize exactly what he means, it's obvious that it could have been explained in a much more efficient way.

I have been anticipating his book/course for a long time, because he sure has knowledge and some interesting ideas.

But when I heard about how he treats his employees, I decided not to. I always had a feeling that he's a bit of a narcissist. The way he treated his former staff confirmed that to me. Disgusting behaviour. His God complex seemed to be boosted by 100x after he was a guest at Matt Diggity.

The ridiculous pricing is another reason. I highly doubt it's worth the price tag for anyone with experience in the field. I could be wrong, though. I've still learned some new things from his free stuff. But I can't look past how he treats people.

I agree with JOoa0ky. He can make simple concepts and ideas sound complex and hard.

I don't know if it's because he isn't a native English speaker (like myself), but it sometimes feels forced. Both in writing and in his videos. As if he tries to use complex/advanced words to sound more academic. Once you realize exactly what he means, it's obvious that it could have been explained in a much more efficient way.

I have been anticipating his book/course for a long time, because he sure has knowledge and some interesting ideas.

But when I heard about how he treats his employees, I decided not to. I always had a feeling that he's a bit of a narcissist. The way he treated his former staff confirmed that to me. Disgusting behaviour. His God complex seemed to be boosted by 100x after he was a guest at Matt Diggity.

The ridiculous pricing is another reason. I highly doubt it's worth the price tag for anyone with experience in the field. I could be wrong, though. I've still learned some new things from his free stuff. But I can't look past how he treats people.
I ended up picking up some TopicalMap Unlocked course but haven't finished it. It's definitely explained more simply, not sure if it's even close to the same but easier for me to understand. The owner is nice. The downside is that I don't believe it covers as much as Koray. All that being said, nothing has gotten me further in terms of an edge in anything SEO other than the course here and the kitchen sink method that's given here. So I'm guessing the Koray course is not going to catapult things light-years ahead either. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, when he made a whole site or page badmouthing a former employee, he was placed in the never-give-this-guy-a-dime category. IDC if he could give me the exact formula to rank 1st for 'best credit card', it's R-T-M8-E for that clown.

Yeah, when he made a whole site or page badmouthing a former employee, he was placed in the never-give-this-guy-a-dime category. IDC if he could give me the exact formula to rank 1st for 'best credit card', it's R-T-M8-E for that clown.
Haha yeah, it was crazy.

Not only that, he included emails from his customers! Making it look like the companies were officially trashing the employee. They had no knowledge about it.

In reality, it was evaluation emails they had sent to him for the work done. He published it (along with the company names/emails) so that it looked like they were attacking the employee. One of the companies were talking about suing him for that.

Mind blowing..

Back