[ Tools ] Noob Question - Geo-Located Search Trends

Degree
Is there any tool that you know that can show what people are searching for in a specific area?

I know that google trends shows what people are searching for in a county. Is there an option that shows the results deeper?

Thank you for your reply @stackcash. Although, the links you provided were very helpful. It's not quite what I was looking for. I don't have specific keywords yet to input on the Google Adwords Tool.

I was hoping to get the keywords from the search trends happening in the specific region of the area thus can formulate what type of service I can provide.

I guess I could do it manually by thinking of broad keywords and export the data in an excel file and compare from there. But, I might miss out on a opportunity if I couldn't think of the keyword/niche.

In google trends you can expand it from country to region by clicking on the country, and then from region to city again by clicking if their is enough data available.

@lion1978 thanks for your input.

I recently played around with google trends and found out the "Explore" section of the tool.

@Eaiden anytime the explore function unfortunatley works best with broad terms but at least it gives you an idea

I found google trend works well if you browse the categories and countries. Find terms that are high increase in search and afterward go read why it is trending like that. I found a nice trending market 2 weeks ago like that.

You research further trough Adwords keyword planner for related terms

Back