Today begins my new journey

Hello all, its a pleasure to be able to be apart of this community - lots of valuable information here as I've been looking through some of the threads.

With that being said, I want to come here to make my first post in regards to the new journey I will be embarking on in the business coaching/consulting route. I am graduating school within the next month and I have no jobs lined up so I figured this is my opportunity to start my own online business after a few small endeavors in the past. During school, I helped start a crypto based firm that lasted for about a year and did not work out in the end as well as starting a copywriting agency with little success. I recently found out how the business coaching route works and it is my calling without a doubt. I love to motivate people and help them work through their issues and I love interacting with people.

This post will act as my public commitment to make this business profitable within the next 3-4 months. I want to be held as accountable as possible and will be checking back with progress updates on a bi-weekly basis.

Thank you for the read and drop any comments/thoughts you have that you think will help me in any fashion

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
Welcome @morpheusbrah. Glad to have you.

Here's the question that your potential clients will ask you: "What successes have you had that make you a worthy business coach? What are your successful businesses?"

What will your answer be? You'll want to have answers memorized and ready to roll off your tongue, because the questions will come. I worry that "a crypto firm that lasted around a year, and a failed copywriting agency" isn't going to cut it.

I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer. I'm just thinking that that would be the first question I ask. I wouldn't even ask you. I'd be looking for that info on your website before I even reached out to you.

secretagentdad

American Dad is the best show of all time.
BuSo Pro
Can I haz free coaching?

If you hang out and pretend to be my friend for a few weeks I’lle join any mlm U want.

Welcome @morpheusbrah. Glad to have you.

Here's the question that your potential clients will ask you: "What successes have you had that make you a worthy business coach? What are your successful businesses?"

What will your answer be? You'll want to have answers memorized and ready to roll off your tongue, because the questions will come. I worry that "a crypto firm that lasted around a year, and a failed copywriting agency" isn't going to cut it.

I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer. I'm just thinking that that would be the first question I ask. I wouldn't even ask you. I'd be looking for that info on your website before I even reached out to you.
Thank you for this, it's an obvious point you bring to the table. I suggest you mean that I get my skills up and W's in other endeavors before entering into something like this?

Appreciate the feedback.

Yes you need wins before you tell others how to get wins. It’s called experience. You’re just starting - go get wins and experience on your own for a while. Once you do, then you can reliably lend a hand to help others.

Kudos to having the balls to post this on a forum. You just beat 80% of people out there simply by putting a vision out there in writing. But coaching/mentoring/consulting comes after the successes (unless you’re into MLM snake oil garbage... if that’s the case just fake it till you make it then steal your clients ideas).

Yes you need wins before you tell others how to get wins. It’s called experience. You’re just starting - go get wins and experience on your own for a while. Once you do, then you can reliably lend a hand to help others.

Kudos to having the balls to post this on a forum. You just beat 80% of people out there simply by putting a vision out there in writing. But coaching/mentoring/consulting comes after the successes (unless you’re into MLM snake oil garbage... if that’s the case just fake it till you make it then steal your clients ideas).
Understood, it's just getting to work then...will report back.