This "critical" piece is basically a how-to

Next time, maybe you can give even the slightest indication of what some random ass link has in store other than pasting it and typing one word. Reading your title and your post makes me want to link to this thread as a "critical" piece on exactly how-to NOT use a forum.

Since I'm a nice guy, I'm going to save everyone else the trouble.

Some idiot creates a F.A.K.E. business called The Freakin' Awesome Karaoke Express. It's a creepy van that will "deliver you a selection of songs to your doorstep."

It's so idiotic that I want to kill myself.

This stupid girl must have just discovered Black Hat World and spins their typical campaign into a way of snagging a contextual link on some big site. I wouldn't even have bothered posting it on my site, let alone sharing it here as a "critical" tutorial.

She goes to Fiverr and buys a ton of Facebook fans, and a photo of some idiot claiming to be happy with her f.a.k.e. business. Then she bought Twitter fans and paid someone to tweet to their fake account. Then she made a Yelp page. Then she paid more Fiverr-tards to post positive reviews on her Facebook and Yelp pages.

That's literally it. She made up some inane dumb shit and went to Fiverr and spent $30. All so she could give us the breaking news that everything on the internet isn't true (while getting zero results).

There's your amazing tutorial. Beware those impressed by stupidity like this.

::daquan::

Emp works a day job... cut him some slack, his boss was walking up behind his monitor.

You forgot about the part where people called and tried to hire the van. Those sound like results to me.

Before you try to take a dump on my chest like you did to OP, I'm not saying it's a good strategy. Just that you were wrong about the most important part.

Haha
Didn't even notice that.

::emp::

Back