The start of an adventure...

Degree
Dear everyone,
Thought I'd say hello. I recently found this forum from a Charles Floate video on YouTube and I was shocked to see the helpfulness and respect that people seem to show eachother here. I realised it must be something special, so I had to join.

I've been hoping to make a living from working online for around 3 years now but I've not quite made it just yet. I ran a FBA business last year and it saw some success but in the end I just decided that it wasn't for me and I just wasn't enjoying it, so I sold up and looked for the next challenge. I have a day job which provides a financial safety net for now, until I can secure my income online. I'm not a big spender so I am looking to make £1k profit a month then I can go full time in my online work. That's the dream anyway!

As for skills, I'm lucky to have a good technology background and I'm not the worst writer in the world either. I am so excited to get started on creating new businesses online, there's nothing better than getting creative and I want to help solve peoples problems.

Hopefully I can get a bit of help along the way, in my online income journey. I know I need it. I'm ready to learn and hopefully one day I can repay the favour to a newbie like me! Thanks for reading.

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
We're here for any discussion you want to have! Glad to have you on-board. Fulfillment by Amazon seems like an exciting journey. We have some people here doing that that are showing incredible results. I've got a few products related to my main project that I could definitely do FBA for. So many ideas, so little time!

If you're okay with your day job, I'd hang on to it for a while and get a huge savings buffer (you never know what may happen with your projects), and then I'd hang on a little longer and use it to fund quicker growth. It's a slow process if you can't afford to pay for help (content writers, virtual assistants, web design, etc.).

Definitely stay involved. Check out the Digital Strategy Crash Course too and see what you can find there. We're here to help anyone willing to contribute.

Degree
We're here for any discussion you want to have! Glad to have you on-board. Fulfillment by Amazon seems like an exciting journey. We have some people here doing that that are showing incredible results. I've got a few products related to my main project that I could definitely do FBA for. So many ideas, so little time!

If you're okay with your day job, I'd hang on to it for a while and get a huge savings buffer (you never know what may happen with your projects), and then I'd hang on a little longer and use it to fund quicker growth. It's a slow process if you can't afford to pay for help (content writers, virtual assistants, web design, etc.).

Definitely stay involved. Check out the Digital Strategy Crash Course too and see what you can find there. We're here to help anyone willing to contribute.
Thanks for the reply, I will definitely check out the digital strategy crash course (I had a quick scan through and it looks really good).

I've actually stopped doing FBA now and I'd like to concentrate on creating niche / authority sites and monetising them. FBA was awesome and I made some great friends and decent money doing it, but after a giving it a good go I wasn't really enjoying it anymore and I was looking at investing a lot more money to scale it up so I decided to go with my gut feeling and pull out and take my money before I started hating it. It has taught me so much though and I'll never forget my first sale, and the first time I logged in to my account to find I'd had a massive rush on a particular product. It's got me addicted to online income!

Yes, I think it's good advice and I will be definitely keeping my day job so I can mitigate the risk of it all. I'm really excited to start, I'm confident with web development, the writing and running the business but I've zero experience with SEO, marketing and monetisation of these websites, although I can't wait to learn. I have a bit of money from my previous business but I know from experience that it's easy to try and throw money at a problem, I want to take the time and learn everything from the ground up and hopefully with people's help and a lot of hard work become good and achieve my goal. Also I Forgot to mention before that I'm based in the UK.