Links The only way to win is with real links. (spam free, no pbns, no worries). Real websites in your niche guaranteed!

Degree
Our links are manually outreached to existing content vs pitching new ideas. We always suggest relevant links to make the content better. The content we chose already exists usually for many months, or even years. This ensures you get a link from a post or page that has aged well and has become authoritative in its own right.

Buy one link for $35 or even buy a monthly bulk 40x subscription and save!
https://www.linkfireseo.com/seo-marketplace/niche-edits-backlinks/

• Niche edit backlinks, niche edits or sometimes called Curated Links do not involve writing new posts or blogs which makes the cost considerably cheaper compared to guest post services.
    We do manual outreach to blogs that already rank good on search engines like Google, relevant to your niche and get your link placed within the content and often edit the text to make sure it blends well. This technique is actually better because the selected blogs already have traffic, social signals, and links. Guest posts are good but Google is getting smarter at finding them also. This is much safer and smarter for everyone. We guarantee all links PBN free and no deindex sites which mean you get all the juice from niche relevant sites.

Some specs about the links we acquire:

• DA 10-20 | 20-100 Referring Domains
  • DA 10-30 | 100-250 Referring Domains
  • DA 20-40 250-500 Referring Domains
  • DA 30+ | 500+ Referring Domains

Last edited:
Degree
Can we get a review or even some comments from the admins on the quality of this offering?

Degree
Ill also be interested in a review copy if available and probably order more if the links are good. Thanks.

Degree
The metric "tiers" seem very similar to RhinoRank (SerpWolf). Are you affiliated with them? (a reseller, another brand for the same guys, etc)
Do you have Ahrefs metrics for your links?

Keen to see some examples or get a review.

Degree
We are not affiliated with them or going under another name. As for the packages i do offer similar as well as different options.

The links speak for themselves, pick what the specs you want and you get just that. No spam networks, no pbns, just quality sites. Most links are often over delivered as far as the metrix goes.

The reason our times are long as we specialize in bulk orders and anyone who says they are fast, give them a bulk order and still see if it goes fast. We know as we have tested it and heard from clients that come from other vendors as well. There is always going to be competition, there is huge guys out there that sell the same links for 5x the price and people eat it up because he has a name. We are working to reduce this time but we rather longer time with less headaches than faster with all the headaches for both of us.

We may be new on here, but we are far from being new to doing niche edits.

I would be glad to send you a sample of a random link but as i tell everyone, what is that really going to show you? A perfect website for show? Every website and every niche will always look different as we all have different skill levels and tastes. There is going to be some really nice sites and some really ugly ones. We go based on one thing, the DA you pick and if it fails to be that for any reason, we will change it. We guarantee links for 6 months, no questions asked. We are here for the long haul and we want to do our best to keep good clients around.

Stones

BuSo Pro
Degree
I understand you need to use a metric to describe the links but DA 10 - 60 is pretty useless as an indicator of quality. Might be an idea to give a review to @The Engineer , @Ryuzaki or one of the other mods.

Reactions: DD1
Degree
I have been getting a number of pms with different questions and concerns. Most in the industry all use exactly the same matrix and most who ask these questions expect huffingtonpost links for $15. I know there is tons of shady guys out there so you should be cautious but be realistic in what this is and stop over complicating what links are. This is the reason we offer tester links so you can see how it goes and decide for yourself. This is just a service offering that i thought would be good to promote on here but seems because this is a forum there must be some crazy scams or something. Builder society doesnt even allow shady vendors from their screening process.

I also got asked for sample links. I dont think this will provide enough data to determine anything solid because it isnt going to be your list. All sites will always vary in pretty to ugly. Testing is the only way to really check the quality of what we bring to the table. Any good salesman will send over a nice fancy link.

There is always going to be some kind of debate on what quality is the best and there is studies that prove most of it doesnt matter either. At the end of the day it is just our pricing model or we could also play the lets roll of the dice game like some vendors i know and be like flat rate you get anything.

At the end of the day there is really just 3 kinds of links: Niche Edits, Guest Posts and PBNS. PBNs i cant say much about that as they have their place if you can find someone good, guest posts your going to pay 3-10 times more money and then there is niche edits a good balance of everything.

Last edited:

Henry

BuSo Pro
Degree
Hi. I'm one of the people who PMed you. I'd like to say that you just lost my business with your snarky thread bump.

Most in the industry all use exactly the same matrix and most who ask these questions expect huffingtonpost links for $15
I doubt anyone on BuSo was asking you for a $15 HuffPo link. I asked if you had data regarding RD or traffic which is a reasonable thing to ask. You could easily say "no, I don't" and it'd be fine. If you're conclusion from people asking about the "matrix" is that they just want cheap links, then you're sadly mistaken.

This is just a service offering that i thought would be good to promote on here but seems because this is a forum there must be some crazies or something.
Oof. Not a good look for your company to come on here and insult the forum.

Builder society doesnt even allow shitty vendors from their screening process.
Not true. SerpNinja sold Niche Edits here until it was revealed that he was reselling Vadim's HACKED niche edit network. There is another person here reselling that same network as well whom I will not name. Your argument that BuSo vets people is irrelevant. Vetted means you provided the links you promised and that's about it. You don't promise links aren't hacked. It's not crazy for people to want to know if your links are placed with website owner's consent or via malicious attacks.

I also got asked for sample links. What is one link going to prove? Is one link all your ever going to buy? Is all links and sites going to be exactly the same?
Lol, really? Because I want to see if your process is sloppy or not. Carefully adding a good lead in to the content and having keywords to close proximity to the anchors are things I look for. If you were painting someone's car would you say "why? is this camero going to be the same as you honda?". Ridiculous that you're offended that people want to see the quality of your work.

There is always going to be some kind of debate on what quality is the best and there is studies that prove most of it doesnt matter either.
False. So false I won't even get into it because if you believe that then you probably shouldn't be (re?)selling SEO services.

At the end of the day it is just our pricing model or we could also play the lets roll of the dice game like some vendors i know and be like flat rate you get anything.
Gotcha, so nothing sets you apart from competitors. Very convincing sales pitch you got going here.

At the end of the day there is really just 3 kinds of links: Niche Edits, Guest Posts and PBNS
Yikes.

Listen buddy, I'm super bummed you felt it necessary to post that lengthy episode for everyone to see. I can't speak for anyone else but I can tell you that it just guaranteed that I will never purchase from you. @SerpWolf provides a similar service and I've ordered over 100 links from him in the last few months. Never had him blow up on me for asking basic questions.

Sucks because I'd really like to see some other quality Niche edit vendors in the space but I will not do business with someone who has this kind of attitude. I'm sure time will tell if others feel the same way. Best of luck to you.

Degree
If i offended someone by this, sorry this was not targeted to anyone in particular. I get asked these same questions over and over, just wanted to put them out there so others can hear my views rather than left open on the outside. Seems like long threads is the only way things get going on here. Not even sure where this is coming from as i answered all your questions, i just wanted to recap in case it helped anyone else, not that it should make you feel any way. That whole text was taken out of context and misinterpreted as it had nothing to do with questions but the paranoia that we live in now that everything has to be a scam hence which is why i said they do not even let shady vendors on here as i was screened before coming on here.

Last edited:

Henry

BuSo Pro
Degree
If i offended someone by this, sorry this was not targeted to anyone in particular. I get asked these same questions over and over, just wanted to put them out there so others can hear my views rather than left open on the outside. Seems like long threads is the only way things get going on here. Not even sure where this is coming from as i answered all your questions, i just wanted to recap in case it helped anyone else, not that it should make you feel any way. That whole text was taken out of context and misinterpreted as it had nothing to do with questions but the paranoia that we live in now that everything has to be a scam hence which is why i said they do not even let shady vendors on here as i was screened before coming on here.
You're a new vendor selling a type of link that is commonly placed via hacking websites. The "paranoia" is valid. I make a living with my websites and can lose thousands of dollars a week if a site is penalized due to buying hacked links. Plenty of people got manual penalties after using Vadim's network. Of course I am going to vet you personally before I decide to place an order. Trusting BuSo to make sure your links aren't injected isn't reasonable to me as I don't expect public forums to do that level of vetting.