The Free Ideas Thread

Degree
You always hear that ideas are a dime a dozen and it's the execution that matters so I was thinking... why not have a thread for random ideas for websites and businesses that we aren't going to use that maybe someone else can come along and elaborate on and use to take action. You never know what might spark something big!

I'll start things off in case there are any plugin developers here. I saw something like this on a credit card site. It was a dynamic quiz that asks you your income, then what features you want from a card, do you want to collect points or get cash back? What type of yearly fee are you willing to pay? Etc etc etc. You answer all these questions and then it gives you a few cards to choose from meeting your criteria. It would be really cool to have a plugin for wordpress that lets you build your own dynamic quizzes for any type of affiliate offers or products whether it's questions to help someone find the right fertilizer for their yard, or the right life insurance plan, or the right smart phone & Since they are making the choices themselves it would convert really well because you aren't SELLING you're letting them choose what's best for them. So the plugin could let you choose your own questions and assign values to them and then choose which results come up based on the user's answers, you would upload images and affiliate links and whatever else...

Here's a golden one...

CATSWORDSBABES.com
It's a much better version of those "word of the day" things. Each day you'll post an obscure or interesting word along with its definition... and a picture of a cat... and a picture of an attractive human. Need I say more?

Back