Links The Done-For-You Link Building Service [Every Link Under The Sun]

Charles Floate

The Artist Formerly Known as God of SEO
BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey BuSO Members,

I have spent the last few months working on implementing my internal agency processes into a full service that caters to everyone. From beginner SEOs just starting out with link building to those seasoned veterans.

My UK based agency staff will take you through everything from picking the types of links you need all the way to choosing your anchors, when they should be put live and over how long of a period.

Due to our systems and resources from an agency that manages large scale ECommerce sites, we can cater these services without losing quality or turn around time -
  • High DR Niche Edits (From Just $60/Link)
  • High DR Niche Private Blog Networks (From Just $150/Post)
  • Authority Editorials (From Just $150/Link)
  • Custom Niche Relevant Guest Posts (From Just $100/Link)
  • Niche & Geo Citations (From Just $5/Link)
  • Custom Q&A Links (From Just $16/Link)
  • Custom Web 2.0 Links (With Content From Just $20/Link)
  • Infographic Creation + Submission (From Just $99)
  • Tier 2 PBNs & Niche Edits (From Just $20/Link)
  • OnPage & Link Profile Auditing (From Just $300/Audit)
  • Negative SEO Cleanup & Disavow File Creation (From Just $250 Per Cleanup)
Screenshot examples at the bottom of the thread and actual live links are available upon application approval.

TAT is weekly for niche edits, audits & negative cleanups. TAT is 2 - 4 weeks for all other services. Authority links can take up to 2 months, depending on site.. Journalists, man.

Our staff are all trained, British born SEOs with extensive knowledge of link building that I have taught myself. Great, English customer service with the best links on the market.. If you're looking for a truly white label link service, then there's no better than this.

For more information read the below graphic and click here to apply for The DFY Link Service.

*Correction on "what type of links will I be getting" - "Some citations, social profiles, a handful of PBNs and a majority of niche edits and guest posts.

Last edited:

Charles Floate

BuSo Pro
Degree
What if you don't want any PBN links at all?
It's completely up to you! You can speak with your account manager once you've had your application accepted and you'll get access to our range of links.

Though these are paid for links, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between our link profiles and that of a "white hat" PR agency.. Just ours will actually move the needle.

Degree
Is this a service where you have to commit to an initial spend (eg >£1k) ?

Charles Floate

BuSo Pro
Degree
Is this a service where you have to commit to an initial spend (eg >£1k) ?
No, you can spend as little as you want or as much as you want.

We won't do the entire planning for you unless it's a min. $1.5k spend, but happy for my staff to help pick anchors for any order, anytime!

RomesFall

so po qwo ro
BuSo Pro
Degree
I worked with @Charles Floate for years doing Ecomm SEO... These links do the business.

What's more, I think if you're not comfortable with any part of the link building process that this service offers amazing value. You're not only paying for the links but the customer service. Whether that's anchor selection or whatever you need, their team is highly flexible to work with what's best for you.

I remember the first time he built links for me, some four years ago... Went from page 4 to page 1 for multiple brand review keywords in a competitive niche with 20k+ searches/mo. That should give you an idea of what this service can do if you have good on-page and content.

I do use his service, just in a different way because we're close. I RELY on Charles' recommendations for link providers. Simple as. I know he uses a lot of them for his service too, as well as some in-house stuff. Ultimately he's not saying he has the best link building service, because he doesn't build what he can get better elsewhere... But he knows where to get the right links on a project by project basis and that's worth it every time.

Charles Floate

BuSo Pro
Degree
Our latest order is now complete! This was from our Tier 4 Niche Edits. The customer wanted links on pre-existing pages related to shoes.. He pay $150/Link for 14 Links, here's the links we got him and how damn relevant they are -

I'll be uploading some examples of our guest posts, PBNs and authority links as the orders from BuSO Members specifically come in.

Charles Floate

BuSo Pro
Degree
Well, as they say, the proof is in the pudding.. And we've already had some pretty crazy results for DFY Customers, all in the just 18 days we've been open so far -

*This is one of our beta users who is paying a monthly subscription. We aim to rank him #1 for all keywords within the next 2 months. Stay tuned!

*Weight loss affiliate site, using our $150 tier 4 niche edits, DR60+ Health Guest Posts and a small amount of our high DR Health Niche PBNs - We have every major niche.

Plenty more where these came, and with a bunch of BuSO Members reports coming this week, I can't wait to see all the ranking boners from this!

Degree
My review.

TLRD: Has this helped my rankings? Yes.

Got 20 niche edit links after a longer than expected delay.

Early days but have seen some positive movement. 2/12 terms targeted have moved from page 2 to bottom of page 1.

I was hoping that this was going to be a service that made proactive recommendations and gave update reports including deliverables.

Unfortunately I found myself chasing my rep for various details and when the report arrived it was just a list of URLs.

No additional details or review of activities and recommendations for more links or a strategy to crack position 1.

Strange since I have the budgets in place for more activities.

I'm not knocking the service but I was really looking for a long term links partner to work with me on multiple projects across multiple sites so I am a little disappointed that there was not a more pro active approach to understanding my requirements and delivering solutions that really moved the needle.

As a side note - if anyone is able to deliver long term link deliverables at a reasonable cost hit me up by PM. Looking for edits, guest posts, mega authority links, etc.

Thanks.

Charles Floate

BuSo Pro
Degree
My review.

TLRD: Has this helped my rankings? Yes.

Got 20 niche edit links after a longer than expected delay.

Early days but have seen some positive movement. 2/12 terms targeted have moved from page 2 to bottom of page 1.

I was hoping that this was going to be a service that made proactive recommendations and gave update reports including deliverables.

Unfortunately I found myself chasing my rep for various details and when the report arrived it was just a list of URLs.

No additional details or review of activities and recommendations for more links or a strategy to crack position 1.

Strange since I have the budgets in place for more activities.

I'm not knocking the service but I was really looking for a long term links partner to work with me on multiple projects across multiple sites so I am a little disappointed that there was not a more pro active approach to understanding my requirements and delivering solutions that really moved the needle.

As a side note - if anyone is able to deliver long term link deliverables at a reasonable cost hit me up by PM. Looking for edits, guest posts, mega authority links, etc.

Thanks.
Thanks for the review, and glad you got positive signals out of it. Sorry for the delay, we changed everything to be under Ahrefs DR and broke the API several times before it all moved properly. Wait times should be significantly quicker again now.

Generally speaking I don't tell my guys to over followup though.. You can't blame us for not asking us a question? Would be happy to have my guys email you if you PM your email address with a followup analysis and campaign ideas?

Degree
Hi Charles,

No blame game here but to clarify - I did ask multiple times for ideas and suggestions for a strategic approach.

Thanks for coming back I will send you a PM later in the week.