The Derailing Back-and-Forth Arguments Thread

eliquid

Digital Strategist
Degree
People need to be allowed to argue and hash out their issues, but 99% of the time that means derailing an otherwise productive thread. Let's use this thread to get arguments contained to one area so those who need to can, and anyone who wants to be a part of that audience knows exactly where to find it. I'm going to suggest to the other moderators to, in the future, move any on-going fights here so we can keep the business side of things clean and useful.
~ Ryuzaki

-------

Yep, been talking about these each week.

I seen the lead up to this on my videos I do weekly on "What's Working In SEO This Week". Here are the last 2 weeks of videos.

I actually made a comment yesterday, in the first video below it looks like there might be an algo update going on for today ( mentioned yesterday ) starting at the 15 second mark in the video

Wow got a hater here on BuSo...

Both videos had 100% thumbs up rating until I posted them on here. Someone hit the thumbsdown button on BOTH videos at the same time after I posted here.

None of our other videos have that. So yeah, know it was you.

Keep hatin haters... I see you and laugh. lol keep on flippin those burgers child.

Wow got a hater here on BuSo...

Both videos had 100% thumbs up rating until I posted them on here. Someone hit the thumbsdown button on BOTH videos at the same time after I posted here.

None of our other videos have that. So yeah, know it was you.

Keep hatin haters... I see you and laugh. lol keep on flippin those burgers child.

Damn dude, that's some serious hate that you're experiencing, I'm glad you posted about it so that the community could rally behind you. That's what this community is all about, we come together to take care of our own.

I'm proud of you for taking this in stride, many less introspective men wouldn't have been able to handle a single dislike on their video with as much grace as you have displayed here.

I'd like to strongly encourage everyone who reads this, even if you don't have time to watch the entire video, just drop a thumbs up for our guy. I did my part.

uMpnIWK.png

VxKJmfp.png

And a message to whoever it was that disliked the video: You fucking pathetic loser, you waste of skin, maybe if you stop being such a hateful, spiteful like troll and actually listen to what he's trying to teach you in the video, you'll get upgraded to fries someday. You DO NOT represent this community and it's disgusting that you would tarnish the name of BuSo with such actions.

Please reconsider. Please reverse your thumbs down. I'm begging you. But don't do it for me, and don't do it for Jason. Do it for BuSo.

Damn dude, that's some serious hate that you're experiencing, I'm glad you posted about it so that the community could rally behind you. That's what this community is all about, we come together to take care of our own.

I'm proud of you for taking this in stride, many less introspective men wouldn't have been able to handle a single dislike on their video with as much grace as you have displayed here.

I'd like to strongly encourage everyone who reads this, even if you don't have time to watch the entire video, just drop a thumbs up for our guy. I did my part.

uMpnIWK.png

VxKJmfp.png

And a message to whoever it was that disliked the video: You fucking pathetic loser, you waste of skin, maybe if you stop being such a hateful, spiteful like troll and actually listen to what he's trying to teach you in the video, you'll get upgraded to fries someday. You DO NOT represent this community and it's disgusting that you would tarnish the name of BuSo with such actions.

Please reconsider. Please reverse your thumbs down. I'm begging you. But don't do it for me, and don't do it for Jason. Do it for BuSo.

Thanks,

The dislike has gone from a single dislike each on both videos, to 4 dislikes each on both videos.

It's funny because I did like 30 videos in a row, the last 30 videos on the channel and they all have no dislikes. I post here on BuSo and get 1 dislike each on BOTH the above videos as soon as I post here. The only dislikes I've gotten in a solid 12 months.

Posting on BuSo is the only thing they have in common.

Then, after I update the post to mention I got a dislike, I get 3 more each.. per video?

Ha. Yep.

Keep increasing my engagement metric on these videos haters. You doing me a favor even if it's a dislike. I'll be at your work today at 2:30pm to order my usual Whopper with cheese and say hi to you. Make sure the carbonation on the Dr. Pepper is set right this time or I'll have to talk to Chad about your performance again.

Unlike me, I can see you homie... Using up my free SERPWoo account generosity and then giving me a dislike on top of that because I called you out here on BuSo over something stupid you said while you flipping burgers at work:
make-burgers-on-grill-restaurant-600w-1501760855.jpg

At the end of the day, I chuckle while I smoke my cigar on my front porch about you rage smashing the dislike button on my videos.

Gotta be doing something right to have the haters though. I'm glad I take up some free rent during the day in your mind. Thank you for that.

Last edited:
Thanks,

The dislike has gone from a single dislike each on both videos, to 4 dislikes each on both videos.

It's funny because I did like 30 videos in a row, the last 30 videos on the channel and they all have no dislikes. I post here on BuSo and get 1 dislike each on BOTH the above videos as soon as I post here. The only dislikes I've gotten in a solid 12 months.

Posting on BuSo is the only thing they have in common.

Then, after I update the post to mention I got a dislike, I get 3 more each.. per video?

Ha. Yep.

Keep increasing my engagement metric on these videos haters. You doing me a favor even if it's a dislike. I'll be at your work today at 2:30pm to order my usual Whopper with cheese and say hi to you. Make sure the carbonation on the Dr. Pepper is set right this time or I'll have to talk to Chad about your performance again.

Unlike me, I can see you homie...
make-burgers-on-grill-restaurant-600w-1501760855.jpg
Would not stress too much. I notice that there are a lot of new users and existing users on here who are goofy af / weird / mental health vibes.

From the guy who spends years writing about 12 visitors a day to his site to the dude who said he was opening a law firm at 4am.

Memelife.

Push foward.

My man, I know you've been on the internet long enough to know that if you post that you're paying close attention to the likes/dislikes on your videos, and you aren't thrilled about a couple dislikes, that this is the fastest and most surefire way to get more thumbs down.

Makes me think that was the plan all along, like:

"Oh no guys, please don't send more engagement to my videos and boost my views! It sure would be a shame if you haters kept helping me in the YouTube algo! Also make sure you don't subscribe so that you can dislike the rest of my videos, and definitely don't hit the bell so that you can give them immediate engagement! That would be terrible if you did that! Please don't share any of my videos with your friends, either!!! I would hate that soooo much if you did all of those things! You would be pwning me so hard!"

BUSO RISING. I bet the power of BuSo can get each of them to 15 likes before the weekend. And if just five people reading this hit that sub button, that'll be a cool 700, LETS GOOOOO!

Would not stress too much. I notice that there are a lot of new users and existing users on here who are goofy af / weird / mental health vibes.

From the guy who spends years writing about 12 visitors a day to his site to the dude who said he was opening a law firm at 4am.

Memelife.

Push foward.

Thanks.

Def not stressing or worrying about it. Although, I will admit I like to push buttons and turn the screw inward as much as possible when I see I got some people's goat on here. That, I can admit too in a immature way once I spot it here.

Just hoping they see it here, that I know and to thank them for all that free rent and trauma I take up in their heads during the day.

YouTube is just one marketing channel for SERPWoo, not an income source. Not sure why they think they hurting me by doing that. Lol

My man, I know you've been on the internet long enough to know that if you post that you're paying close attention to the likes/dislikes on your videos, and you aren't thrilled about a couple dislikes, that this is the fastest and most surefire way to get more thumbs down.

Makes me think that was the plan all along, like:

"Oh no guys, please don't send more engagement to my videos and boost my views! It sure would be a shame if you haters kept helping me in the YouTube algo! Also make sure you don't subscribe so that you can dislike the rest of my videos, and definitely don't hit the bell so that you can give them immediate engagement! That would be terrible if you did that! Please don't share any of my videos with your friends, either!!! I would hate that soooo much if you did all of those things! You would be pwning me so hard!"

BUSO RISING. I bet the power of BuSo can get each of them to 15 likes before the weekend. And if just five people reading this hit that sub button, that'll be a cool 700, LETS GOOOOO!

Def is the plan.

I got their goat.

Now I just sit back and watch while their plan backfire and laugh while I smoke my cigar and drink my double oaked bourbon and enjoy the fact I made another idiot pissed off for no reason while they let something I said months or years ago eat at them from the inside while I go on enjoying life, something they couldn't even comprehend or read correctly.

It cant be healthy getting THIS worked up over a dislike on Youtube? As a grown man you shouldn't get this emotional about it.

We get it, you are the best and those people who dislike your video suck and work at McDonalds - but maybe we should keep this thread to Google updates and not spamming it with bullshit?

It cant be healthy getting THIS worked up over a dislike on Youtube? As a grown man you shouldn't get this emotional about it.

We get it, you are the best and those people who dislike your video suck and work at McDonalds - but maybe we should keep this thread to Google updates and not spamming it with bullshit?
The pot calling the kettle black? What did you add to the May 25th algo update chat?

I made a video about the pre algo update, and just mentioned I had a hater from here. Other people started to talk about the dislike, which I delved into. However, I don't see where you added anything to the convo, and looks like your spamming it with bullshit now yourself.

Not sure where you see me worked up. I'm literally laughing about it in my free time, from my porch, on my phone.

Maybe our hater just outted himself.

The pot calling the kettle black? What did you add to the May 25th algo update chat?

I made a video about the pre algo update, and just mentioned I had a hater from here. Other people started to talk about the dislike, which I delved into. However, I don't see where you added anything to the convo, and looks like your spamming it with bullshit now yourself.

Not sure where you see me worked up. I'm literally laughing about it in my free time, from my porch, on my phone.

Maybe our hater just outted himself.
I'm just saying, you have written several long posts now about how good you are and how bad your "haters" are. Open a separate thread if you want to cry about Youtube dislikes.

Its embarrassing to see how you react to it.

And no, I'm not "our hater". But sure, I can go in and dislike your video now.

I'm just saying, you have written several long posts now about how good you are and how bad your "haters" are. Open a separate thread if you want to cry about Youtube dislikes.

Its embarrassing to see how you react to it.

And no, I'm not "our hater". But sure, I can go in and dislike your video now.

Thank you.

Engagement and video view up and hater outed. See you at Burger King later today buddy.

** Update **

Trump did dislike. Went from 4 to 5 just now.

Thanks for the rent free living.

Thank you.

Engagement and video view up and hater outed. See you at Burger King later today buddy.
I'm not working at Burger king today. Got the day off.

But I will tell my colleagues that if a sensitive old fart with his cap on backwards shows up, they should give him a diet burger to help with his obvious health issues.

I'm not working at Burger king today. Got the day off.

But I will tell my colleagues that if a sensitive old fart with his cap on backwards shows up, they should give him a diet burger to help with his obvious health issues.
And i'll make sure to tell Burger King corporate maybe they need to introduce some addiction drug and hair transplant programs to help with your IBS, Kratom addiction, irritated temperament, hair loss, and muscle loss that you are going through because you have low testo from all the mental stress I put you through living rent free in your head.

** taken from your Kratom thread **

And i'll make sure to tell Burger King corporate maybe they need to introduce some addiction drug and hair transplant programs to help with your IBS, Kratom addiction, irritated temperament, hair loss, and muscle loss that you are going through because you have low testo from all the mental stress I put you through living rent free in your head.

** taken from your Kratom thread **
Ha ha, I´m flattered that you took the time to go through my old posts to "get back" at me.

However, you missed that I didn't lose muscle, I just didn't see any gains at the gym while using Kratom for health reasons. I have no issues with temperament nor hair loss, just in the last 2-3 months while using Kratom. Which I stopped, after fully recovering from my surgery - which was the reason to using it.

How can you be 50+ years old and have this low self-esteem and be so emotional? I honestly feel sorry for you. Its just sad at this point.

Ha ha, I´m flattered that you took the time to go through my old posts to "get back" at me.

However, you missed that I didn't lose muscle, I just didn't see any gains at the gym while using Kratom for health reasons. I have no issues with temperament nor hair loss, just in the last 2-3 months while using Kratom. Which I stopped, after fully recovering from my surgery - which was the reason to using it.

How can you be 50+ years old and have this low self-esteem and be so emotional? I honestly feel sorry for you. Its just sad at this point.
Old post? You posted it Monday.. May 23, 2022. Not an old post. Fairly recent, like 2.5 days ago.

Didn't lose muscle? This is your direct quote:

I was hyper focused when on it, I was a real work-horse (they use it when working the fields in Asia) - but my muscles disappeared, probably due to lowered testo.

disappeared seems more than "didn't see any gains"

How many more lies you gonna post?

Last edited:
Old post? You posted it Monday.. May 23, 2022. Not an old post. Fairly recent, like days ago.

Didn't lose muscle? This is your direct quote:

disappeared seems more than "didn't get gains"

How many more lies you gonna post?
Well, since you have this weird interest in my muscles:

I had a break from Kratom while bulking. Gained a lot of mass. Then went back on Kratom and quickly that gained strength got lost. I was back to my baseline before the bulk.

I continued training while on Kratom and never saw any significant gains, as I would have before. I connected this to people saying Kratom lowers testo.

You want pictures, too? Maybe cup a feel?

I must say its a bit weird to have an old fat guy who makes Youtube videos with 100 views, and who cries and investigating dislikes on his videos, show this type of interest in my posts and muscles.

I don't know if I should be flattered, nervous or laugh. Instead of fantasizing about my muscles, maybe you should focus on your (mental) health and become a man. Especially considering your age.

Hey, what if the person who disliked the video disagreed with whatever was on the video??

Above you mention "smoke cigar and drink my double oaked bourbon" And I also read somewhere you mentioned you were a millionaire at a younger age. I can't seem to read all the posts you have made I think buso only allows posts made after a certain time. So I am gonna assume you're pretty rich.

If you don't mind me asking: What business model made you a millionaire and is SERPWoo your main business or you have other side businesses like I think in one thread you mentioned that you do Paid Ads Business model?

Hey, what if the person who disliked the video disagreed with whatever was on the video??
Not likely.

I mean, I've uploaded a lot of videos every week for months on end. Not a single one got a dislike in that time period.

I post these 2 specific videos on BuSo and immediately get a dislike on both within the hour? Both.

Then I continue to get dislikes on ONLY those 2 for the next several hours/day? No other videos got them.

It is what it is. All the haters can keep hating.

Above you mention "smoke cigar and drink my double oaked bourbon" And I also read somewhere you mentioned you were a millionaire at a younger age. I can't seem to read all the posts you have made I think buso only allows posts made after a certain time. So I am gonna assume you're pretty rich.

I wouldn't assume. It's just a safe practice in life.

Just because I spend money on cigars or bourbon, doesn't mean jack really. My unemployed brother and several people in my family I know make way less than me can keep up or exceed what I do and spend my money on. It's kinda crazy...

I can go on vacation for 4 weeks in Florida and stay right on the beach, eat out 4x a day there, ride Ubers, and rent SkiDoos and charter a fishing boat for my family of 4, and here they are ( my brother or other family members ) doing the same thing right along side me and they have a larger family than me ( more kids ) and make under the median family income for our state. What people spend their money on is a bad way to judge if someone has money because while they are showboating here and now, they are lacking elsewhere or giving something up in exchange.

If you don't mind me asking: What business model made you a millionaire and is SERPWoo your main business or you have other side businesses like I think in one thread you mentioned that you do Paid Ads Business model?

I did affiliate marketing when that happened.

However, Im an opportunist. And I've been a "online" person since mid/late 90's. All that experience and background finally merged into the right positioning and opportunity and I took advantage of it after years of struggle prior.

And it's still a struggle, but a different kind.

If I wasn't an opportunist and if I hadn't had all those years doing stuff online, it wouldn't have happened.

I'm constantly tweaking and testing. Im constantly asking questions. Im constantly pushing my fear. Without that, I couldn't have done it.

I also broke new ground. As an affiliate I not only tested new products ( new to the market ) but I tested new ad platforms ( at that time it was Facebook ) and I also tested new types of landing pages I invented and pushed that hadn't been done before. Pages so good, they became at the time the most abused pages in the industry by other copycats.

Just like SERPWoo, there hadn't been something like this prior. No one was doing it or had attempted it prior. I just ran with it though. This was a line up of a perfect storm and I was in the right place and time and had the right experience to lead and gain from it.

SERPWoo isn't my only source of income though. I'm always testing other things here and there in different markets and industries or doing other things as needed when the opportunity is best suited for me.

You learn to catch the right wave, at the right time... but you also know when to bail on that wave too so you can ride another that might be bigger and last longer.

I didn't read the thread other than the title and first paragraph but I like it! An approved way to express negativity and even toxicity keeps the place healthy while free from negativity and toxicity! Awesome! It's like that one place where, once a year, everyone goes out into the street and punches whoever they want. Quite cool.

Back