The Calm Before The Storm

contract

We're all gunna mine it brah.
Degree
Black Friday is just 10 days away.

:smile:

I've never really participated in this from either aspect... buyer/seller.

What's the big ways to earn with a fast launch?

You create a network of 20+ websites and then rank for various "Black Friday 2017 deals", etc ... keywords. Get server crushing traffic from big G, make monies off Amazon and similar wesbites.

If you have a list, I'd create a page (or do it entirely in the email, depends on the network's rules) and collect all of the relevant Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on one page. Then I'd blast the list on each of those days. Maybe several times, breaking up the "deals" into sets, etc.

If you have a list, I'd create a page (or do it entirely in the email, depends on the network's rules) and collect all of the relevant Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on one page. Then I'd blast the list on each of those days. Maybe several times, breaking up the "deals" into sets, etc.

I started a Black Friday post a couple weeks ago. I break it up by retailer, and category. Everyone is an affiliate where available or just a plain link. Each time I update it, I put "Update on 12NOV16 at 14:35" or whatever up top. I'm pinning it to the top of the page on Thursday and will be pumping out social links every 3 hours interrupted with niche news on BF.

Back