That Where to Start Dilemma.. round and round

Degree
Hi Everyone
Before the Penguin many year's ago, I was making £1k+ online with a couple of basic sites. As we know, wasn't to hard back then.

Since then, got nowhere and back on creating something worthwhile to people

My only skill is fitness and weight training, at 45 .. I see a niche to education people who have slacked off and going downhill and what they can achieve.

I am the strongerst I have been in year's but got a couple of year's of progression before I am ready to education people

I have an affiliate site in the toys niche which one awesome! domain name that's very brandable and love writing about the niche.
I started buying the products, video'ing, reviewing and enjoy it.

I have a couple of dilemma's and getting nowhere fast - At this rate it feels retirement will come and got nothing to show for it.

SEO - Always been something I understand but take's time but I have very little! money and only earn £24,000 in the day job

Live back at home, had a 3 bed house in the past and can't afford my own place as at the end of helping the parent's as they 10 years ago got into £120,000 debt!!!!

FB PPC - I really don't have a viable product idea to sell and even if i did, the testing costs would ruin me even though it's buying data.

I have ran a few test ad's and got a 3-4% CTR but.. it's just a load of .. what to do...

You guys are waaaaay ahead of me by decade's

Have you been here, what would you suggest? apart from giving up which I will NEVER do lol

Thanks everyone.. Rob...

Sorry for the bad spelling

My brother is a Personal Trainer by the way, but the FB PPC number's would just be savage from what I can see

Back