Terminator Genisys promo efforts

Andrewkar

BuSo Pro
Degree
So, I just want to share here this YT vid of Arni promoting new movie.

Arnold is cool as hell, as always :wink: But what I like most about this campaign is that they have used all what they could (or a lot of what they have at disposal...) to pull it off. In my opinion this is a good example of what one can do if he is using internet correctly. It's fun, easy on digestion and there is no guessing about the whole thing. All what have to be said is said right in the face, just "Go to Terminator Genisys Premiere". And already 14M views. Also, I like a lot this example because it shows clearly like SM can be used as a part of a much bigger promo.

Still, for more seasoned marketers we have here it could be not as much exciting as it is for me.

It will be shit. An Asain playing t-100, Queen of dragons (As awesome as she is in GOT) way to soft spoken for Sarah Conner, too much CGI, too many one liners that tie into the originals.

Sure it might be shit, but this promo will make them nice kickstart I think. IMDB seems to be pushing it in right direction also http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1340138/ BTW I like new T1000

Last edited:
Back