Tech Advancements For Businesses & Marketing [Constantly Updated]

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
This thread is going to be about advancements using the latest technologies that can help businesses and marketers get to the next level.

First Up:

Google Allows Women To Try On Make-up

ISrAKiF.gif

Looks like the company ModiFace which is owned by L'Oréal is behind this tech.

They literally just won the future of beauty and cosmetics online. Now women will be able to try on make-up before they buy. Now if someone can come along and figure out a copycat version of this tech that can be sold to other businesses, instant trillionaire.

Other angles for this type of tech is fashion: clothes, shoes, lingerie. As well as cosmetic surgeries, or hair salons - women can choose the perfect haircut so it's easy to explain to her stylists.

This is the first time where I see AR (Augmented Reality) actually contributing to the masses - besides my BMW telling me I'm driving too fast within the windshield, "SLOW DOWN!" What? How did you get there.

Sauce: Shopping for a beauty product? Try it on with Google.

I'm going to try to push this tech in a friend's salon somehow. They got an APP but if their APP can do this... jebus.

I really enjoy seeing AR come to life, it's such a "the future is now" technology.

Of course it won't be long for this tech to be abused.

Back