Taxi drivers are fighting back against uber with an awful "parody" website.

Got ripped off by a cab driver who took an extra 20 minutes to get somewhere that should have been 20 minutes in total. I called the cab company and they all but said "Yeah no shit of course you got ripped off it's a taxi."

So fucking over this shit. I didn't say anything to the driver because I wanted to get home and check google maps so I didn't make an asshole of myself.

I live in New York......the city of a billion cabbies.

Uber is a fucking godsend. I can write a tome on the number of times cabs have fucked me over. Uber, on the other hand, has yet to let me down.

I did hear one horror story where an Uber driver ended up stalking a female. But, she just called the home office and they ended up getting the dude arrested and pressed charges on her behalf.

I'll never use a yellowcab again if I don't need it.

Guy in a cab stole my imac

Well, remember... being a Uber passenger is one thing... being a driver is another. You end up getting punched in the head by Taco Bell marketing execs.

Start at 2:00

No one on the planet i hate more than Taxi drivers and asshole cops. Taxi drivers who refuse paying customers are especially loathsome bastards.

I hope Uber and its clones put these clowns out of business.

Back