SumoMe free alternative?

Degree
Hi,

Having read the threads re welcome mat plugin and hello bar plugin, I think the SumoMe share image plugin is also a very simple one to make.

The share image plugin makes it easy to share any image in your post with a link back to the original post.

I think the way the plugin works is just to loop all the img tags and insert sharing code in the img wrapper. The plugin is free but they require email address and $10 bucks to remove the brand.

If it does exactly what you need than it's well worth the $10.

You're going to spend a hell of a lot more than $10 worth of your time trying to figure out an alternative.

I have the paid version. I was just wondering if it's an easy one to make like the other two in devops. It seems like sumome is very good at making simple plugins that nobody thought of making before and selling them.

That actually was one of my next goals. I was on their site and thought that it would be great for my own site, so I'll be coding that sucker up and hopefully release a version for the DevSeries.

Yeah the plugin is ok, but it has too many requests. That would be a great addition to the devops section

Back