Submitting App To App Store

Degree
Hello everyone.

I have a client who hired someone to build an app using Ionic Creator and they want me to help them get it onto the App Store.

I researched the general gist of how to do it but I'm wondering if anyone has any experience uploading apps to the App Store for both Apple and Android devices. Are there any fees involved with getting listed? What is the average turn around time to get it live?

They do have a small budget to pay (it's a non profit) if it would be easier to hire a company or service to do it so if anyone has any recommendations please let me know.

Thanks.

We have listed a few apps over the last year.

The Apple Developer fee is currently $99 per year and the android is $25 per year.

Average turnaround for Apple from submission to published is around 3-4 days at the moment. Updates that are pushed are usually available after 24 hours.

Android turnaround is usually a little quicker within 24 hours from submission to published.

To publish in the Apple app store you will need a Apple Mac device to be able to complete a few steps using xCode. Pretty well documented how to do this with Ionic on YT. I've read about people being able to do it with cloud mac services like macincloud.com but never tried it myself personally.

Back