Struggling to find Link Vendors

Degree
Hello, so currently i have started a couple of niche site after "retirement" :happy: , now want to start the hole things again.

So, nowadays the SEO games is full of a bunch of shitty people who currently claim that they know SEO and the rest, sharing "how-to" things at YouTube to get some sales for their shitty courses and sometimes they charge the highest prices as possible, why? because they think a lot of newbies don't know how much the links for SEO game really cost.

TLDR ;

I am looking for any guest post/niche edit vendor that really legit, and niche related. nowadays a lot of vendors give you "PBN's looks like Guest Post" site, with the highest prices. and I am worried about that. and when i am looking for PBN Services, they often not let you know that's the link was live and where they put your links are, it's just dumb if people use that kind of services. better you build your own pbn.

that's it, i don't know what i posted on this thread, i am just tired enough to find legit vendor these days. :wink: if you know where's the best vendor for what i need?

I've used both. @Steve Brownlie and @GarrettGraff have gotten me some killer guest posts (you can create my four or five individual reviews in their thread), the kind that are on popular enough sites that I then get extra links for free from it spreading out and the original guest posts get some backlinks too. It's a common occurrence, especially if you create an amazing piece of content. If you don't go hard on the content, your "extra" results won't be as good, but the guest posts you get will be great. This is real outreach, as white hat as it gets.

With @SerpWolf and their team, you're getting very inexpensive niche edits, where some extra content is added versus simply dropping in the link, which is good if you want to feel safer about it. There will be some errors at times that they'll fix, and there will be some that simply won't index. Like any "bulk" link service, you can't expect a 100% success rate. If you go into this with the right expectations, you'll be very happy.

and there will be some that simply won't index. Like any "bulk" link service, you can't expect a 100% success rate. If you go into this with the right expectations, you'll be very happy.
Hi Ryu, thanks for your responses, what you mean by won't index, are you tried with indexing tools? and also what you mean with " If you go into this with the right expectations ", I saw their service on the konker too, but not quite sure about it yet.

@108mbps, I mean, by expectations, to look at it as a bulk link building service that's quick and dirty. The links aren't necessarily dirty, but the work is because they're getting tons of orders. And like any bulk link building service, your content isn't always posted on a page that is already indexed. And sometimes they simply won't index, though SerpWolf uses an indexing method to help out. I'd expect to get about 80% of what you pay for indexed at the end of the day.

I wouldn't look at it as completely white hat either. Google is undoubtedly looking to stop these links. That means, to make them slide by, the provider will have to add more content into the posts while adding the link, which means the cost will end up going up too since it'll require more time to get it all done. So strike now if you want to use these. Maybe they're best used to be aimed at your "tier 1" contextual links if you care about your site.

This is just one of many basic techniques: How about trying to reach out to other websites within your niche/market?
Make a list of around 50 sites you think are good, (good profile, solid content, nothing that looks too suspect).

Then reach out to those 50 websites looking for a guest post or any other way you can get a backlink with something in return. Get creative!

I think the days of buying cheap link packages from forums is over.

@Ryuzaki @GarrettGraff @Physiq , for brand new site, i am consider to build some link with press release, citation, 5 x guest post , social signal and web2.0. for anchor text, i am might be using my competitor homepage anchor text. i found 5 my competitor and combine all of them into my anchor text home page. What do you think?

@Ryuzaki @GarrettGraff @Physiq , for brand new site, i am consider to build some link with press release, citation, 5 x guest post , social signal and web2.0. for anchor text, i am might be using my competitor homepage anchor text. i found 5 my competitor and combine all of them into my anchor text home page. What do you think?

I'm not a believer in web 2.0s doing anything valuable, nor do I necessarily think that social signals are directly going to gain positive results.

Back