Stepping up

Degree
Hello world. I am Mayhem, the 100th Builder, is such a privilege to be part of this community; I like what I see so far.

None of you know me, YET; I've only been a lurker in some forums as WF and BHU since I discovered internet marketing some months ago, yes, pretty new in the business.

My name is Diego, I’m from Peru (my mother language is Spanish, I still need to work on improving my English) – I don't surf with alpacas or even own one (Alpacas are awesome tho) – I am currently studying industrial engineering in college.

As I said I’m new at this business but I already have some huge plans and ideas to try as time goes and i become big in the Industry. I know I will learn tons of things in here and I’m willing to eventually give back to the family when I have something of value to share.

Let the killing begin!

-Mayhem

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Obvious spam-post trying to rank your youtube video for surf with alpacas but I'll let it slide. (jk!)

Welcome to the forum Mayhem! Your English is great, muy bueno-er than my Spanish.

Lion

Past Leader of a False Pride
Degree
Your English is better than most first-language speakers!

You think surfing with alpacas is awesome, you should try it with a Lion! *aloha*

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for introducing yourself.

lyannastark

Valar Morghulis
Boot Camp
Degree
haha +1 for the alpaca! Welcome to BuSo. And yes, your English is really good. You have nothing to worry about. I love your name. Mayhem... very mysterious. :cool:

Degree
Obvious spam-post trying to rank your youtube video for surf with alpacas but I'll let it slide. (jk!)
You think surfing with alpacas is awesome, you should try it with a Lion! *aloha*
There's no place for another king on the wave :wink:
I love your name. Mayhem... very mysterious. :cool:
I always struggled to find a name that I'm willing to keep, i like this one the most :D

Anyways, thanks for the nice welcome and compliments on my English.
I'm thinking about starting a 21 days challenge in the following weeks so you can help me out in my derp moments

Degree
Lol! is that spamming or I'm blunt ?

Hello! this is the right place to start learning new segments of knowledge.