STDDIOT - Stuff That Doesn't Deserve Its Own Thread

THEY sent their guys to talk to me about the Negative SEO topics. One of them, I guess the handler assigned to me, said "Don't give monkeys hand grenades."

"I'm not, I'm giving them nukes."

This is stuff that does deserve its own thread.

What are you guys doing in your free time that makes all of this worth it?
Wait...
I'm spending my days doing things...
Really?

You guys have free time? What the fuck am I doing wrong?

I've been working 80 hours a week for a decade... I guess I'm less motivated by "is it worth it" and I'm more motivated by "I don't want to be controlled, work in a rat hole job, report to a mouth-breathing boss, or be forced to conform to the norms of society because my benefits, retirement, and children's education all hinges on me being a "good citizen"... as defined by a bunch of rich politicians."

What are you guys doing in your free time that makes all of this worth it? Or how do you personally justify it.

Women, houses, vehicles, toys, vacations... All get boring after awhile.

Next generation (kids) is a good motivator but is there something else?
I'm in it for freedom & the power to make a positive difference. The idea of spending my whole life to make money for somebody else goes deeply against my core belief system.

I used to get so pissed off seeing my paychecks while knowing how much my dipshit boss was making off my service. Even in a well-paying job, the only reason they can pay you that well is because they're making many multiples of what you're making.

That shit just does not work for me. I need to be the one in charge.

Like @Smith says though, I'm glued to my computer 18 hours a day, most of the time.

I do get to attend concerts and music festivals for free, take psychedelics, carry a notebook around and talk to people and call it "work," so I have that going for me. That feels like freedom, even during hard times.

THEY sent their guys to talk to me about the Negative SEO topics. One of them, I guess the handler assigned to me, said "Don't give monkeys hand grenades."

"I'm not, I'm giving them nukes."

Great song, i love it....

Back