Stay a while and listen...

Degree
When I'm not chillin in Tristram, you can find ya boy DC in the digital mines, panning for gold.

I own a pretty popular Diablo website (I don't want to reveal which one...) but it's been around since D2. I'm just a big fan of the game, and things really started to pick up around the launch of diablo 3 because the community put together a ton of great pre-launch and post-launch content that really put us on the map.

Anyways, it's a great project but I might sell it soon (Or give over control to a couple of longtime members who did a lot to grow it, and collect a %... still in talks with an accountant and lawyer to see if that's even practical at all.)

I'm here to learn, to lurk, and to find out what my next project will be.

Degree
I used to play a LOT of diablo... I bet I've been on your site before. PM me the name? Is it a forum?

Degree
LOL I played Diabo 1 on PC and Playstation a LOOOONG time ago. *strummmm* Come, stay a while and listen *strummm* such good music. I play Diablo 3 some now but it's not the same after playing WOW. I like the bigger and broader experience. But I also have a lot of free time. I hear a lot of working class adults are the ones playing diablo 3 now.